PDA

View Full Version : Bridesmaids is not working...

krystlesiddall
11-13-2011, 09:41 PM
I've tried to watch the movie Bridesmaids a few times and it has not worked for me yet. other movies work fine... i have been charged for this movie once already and admin. has kindly refunded my points due to the fact that i wasn't able to actually watch any of it... and now i'm back trying it again and it's still not working. i try to click on the play icon on the screen or even the pop up icon instead and i get nothing, no action is taken... please please fix...thank you .

shinny
11-14-2011, 05:52 AM
I've tried to watch the movie Bridesmaids a few times and it has not worked for me yet. other movies work fine... i have been charged for this movie once already and admin. has kindly refunded my points due to the fact that i wasn't able to actually watch any of it... and now i'm back trying it again and it's still not working. i try to click on the play icon on the screen or even the pop up icon instead and i get nothing, no action is taken... please please fix...thank you .

It's working fine for me but I did notice it didn't work straight off. So, load the page and press play. You'll probably get the "stream not found" error message, but stay on the page. Refresh the page and then play again. It should work now.