PDA

View Full Version : Free Movies.. ????

d2debs
10-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Hi

Is the voting system for free movies closed permanently or will we be able to vote again in the near future !??

thanx

debs
~X~

bala
10-02-2011, 09:27 AM
Yes it closed permanently

Changes to Movieonline.cc:
1. All movies released before the year 2000 are free, and the former monthly 30 free movies is cancelled.

waterlilybarb
10-02-2011, 02:28 PM
The announcement was made here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1943).
Also, here is the reason:

Hello,
Now we used a new VOD system and set the MG pricing by the release year automatically. So I can not set some movies for free from now.

d2debs
10-03-2011, 01:54 AM
Oh ok.. thanx for confirming ! :)

Such a shame though.. it was what made the site sooooo good ! :(

Regards
debs
~X~

NastiSavage
10-28-2011, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the free movies anyways, I appreciated it, but I don't come to this site much anymore since I really don't care to watc movies over a decade old! Too many other sites out there to watch current movies for free. The one year old limit was tollerable, but these ten year old movies are not attracting me in the least. I'm sure you knew that would happen, though.

Thanks anyways!
Good luck!

Celticmaidn
10-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the response I am sure admin appreciates your input and you never know what the future brings.

zainabandarooj
12-19-2011, 08:45 AM
DUDE !!thats insane do you ever even think about other peoples benefit then yourself...all you need is money your damn greedy person !!! I hate you for that may you never succied

waterlilybarb
12-19-2011, 12:22 PM
DUDE !!thats insane do you ever even think about other peoples benefit then yourself...all you need is money your damn greedy person !!! I hate you for that may you never succied

Just who do you think you are addressing in such a rude manner?! The moderators on this site do not get paid. We volunteer our own time to assist in the forum. Admin makes the decisions about the movie site and, while you are free to disagree with those decisions, your rude demeanor is not welcome and against the rules of the forum.

gypsiegirl66
12-26-2011, 11:39 PM

Wow, waterlilybarb is right. I'm not sure who you are replying to, but there is no need for rudeness. We are all just trying to do the best we can with what we have and most members appreciate our efforts. However we do NOT condone biting someones head off or being completely rude to anyone for any reason. "Dude" you need to watch your tone or you will find yourself banned (which could be for a few days or permanently). In the future please take others feelings and the RULES/CHARTER (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1894) into account before you post.

PS...If you are referring to movies older than the year 2000, those are some of the best movies ever made. I recommend you use this free option and watch some, I think you'll find that there are some awesome movies released before 2000. Besides take a calculator and figure out just how inexpensive our movies are (virtually pennies for new releases). You may be able to find some of our movies elsewhere, but you lose a great deal in the quality. That is your choice, the rest of us will enjoy the high quality of all our movies, our new releases for about what you pay for a gobstopper in the mall candie machines, plus hundreds of movies many of which are not really that old (11 years isn't that old), for free.

armailis
02-09-2012, 07:57 PM
How can i know that a movie i watch is free?

waterlilybarb
02-09-2012, 08:50 PM
It is quite simple to know which movies are free. At the top of movieonline, one of the options is "Free". Also, just so you know, all movies made 1999 and earlier are the free ones.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x93/waterlilybarb/tv%20stuff/freemovielink.jpg

lisabug97
02-09-2012, 10:58 PM
People like me cannot but mg and i dont watch any of the movies in the free section and its saddening because now i have to either do a costly sign up or not watch the movie at all now im very disapointed because i cant watch anything i want to without trouble :'(

waterlilybarb
02-10-2012, 12:00 PM
There are a LOT of good movies in the free section. Just because a movie isn't a new release doesn't make it bad. If you don't want to watch them, that's your issue. The cheapest plan is $9.99 for 99 MG, which is around 50 cents a piece for 5MG movies.

p0pdreng
02-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi lovely movieonline.cc <3
I love you're site, have ben using it since the day it opened, i was wondering when the vote for free movies, is coming up :)

Thanks.
p0pdreng-

waterlilybarb
02-23-2012, 06:16 PM
There is no longer the option to vote for free movies. That changed in September. Now, all movies made 1999 or earlier are free.

Decbarrett1011
02-28-2012, 06:03 PM
It is sad to see people post such rude and sad comments, personally they should be banned from the site and any mg's they have take them. Your site is unreal. The odd glitch here and there but so what. Keep up the great work, and try ignore the spanners.

waterlilybarb
02-28-2012, 06:46 PM
@Decbarrett1011

I'm glad you're enjoying the site so much. As long as they aren't abusive, or breaking any other of the forum rules (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1894), people are free to voice their opinions in the forum. We DO ban spammers and any who flagrantly break the rules, as we do our best to maintain a family friendly atmosphere.

Please feel free to post about any movies you particularly enjoyed, or if you see a thread that interests you, feel free to post your thoughts. We love "hearing" what members think, and I know I often check what people say about the movies, especially ones I've not seen. It often makes me check out something I mightn't have heard of or thought of watching. :)

ibrahem222
05-12-2012, 01:21 PM
مشكور يا بعد هلي انت

waterlilybarb
05-12-2012, 01:24 PM
هذا هو منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية. الرجاء نشر باللغة الانكليزية. يمكنك استخدام أداة الترجمة مثل ترجمة غوغل.

This is an English language forum. Please post in English. You can use a translation tool like Google Translate.

nabreena
05-25-2012, 11:58 PM
wow...i just opened up the site tonight, as i do every day....and wow what a glorious
"dump" of classic, older movies, good, bad, mediocre but still a part of our movie culture; movies i havent seen in years but had wished i could....everything from Natural Born Killers to Aladdin...what a gamut. there is always something new. it may have a bunch i would never watch, but sometimes we members forget that this site just might not be catering to us individually...smiles. someone, somewhere is going to love that Z grade slice and dice. a few may forget that when we are "members", it means we are but one part of a group. so thanks for whatever you put out there. it's like a candy store.....a huge variety to choose from. i love the malt balls but won't touch those nasty, slimy gummy worms. again, thanks for working to make so many happy and giving us a chance to understand we dont own the candy store, just the nummies we choose to taste.

waterlilybarb
05-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Nabreena, thanks for such excitement. I was hoping that seeing a bunch of new free movies added would make some members happy. Even though we mods have no say in what gets added, it's always a treat to read positive posts. I'm sure Admin is happy to put some smiles on members faces.

BTW, I tried to add to your reputation, but stupidly clicked the wrong box and deducted from it. If you get a message saying I disapprove of something, please ignore. I can't find how to fix it, but I'll ask the other mods if any of them knows how. It doesn't affect your standing in the forum, but I'd hate for you to think I was anything but pleased to read your post. :)

nabreena
05-27-2012, 12:28 AM
LOL.....gee thanks, waterlily. just when i think i only have malt balls in my bag, you slip in a nasty gummi worm. grinssssssssssssss. but fear not, it isnt a problem for me. i've wiped out nations and universes with the click of the wrong button. and i rarely know how to undo the chaos i've wrought. and thank you for the kind words.

waterlilybarb
05-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks for being so understanding. I think we've all done something similar at one time or another, and it's rarely possible to undo the chaos. I try to keep my destruction to a minimum but some days I think it would have been better just to stay in bed. LOL! :)

Monicawang
05-28-2012, 12:42 AM
Movies older than the year 2000 are free. To me, it is good. Recently, I am watching some old movies. I think it is a good resource.:p