PDA

View Full Version : Error Reporting Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

waterlilybarb
09-15-2011, 06:34 PM
This is the place to report issues you are having with movies on the site so that our admin team can resolve them.
Thanks for your cooperation.

See our Flash Player Troubleshooting thread ---> HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945).

When reporting a problem, please include:
the title of the movie
what the problem is (ex: audio, video)
at what time in the movie the problem start starts
and any other relevant information you think will be useful (ie: whether you are using a PC, MAC, mobile device, Smart TV, via gaming system, which OS, etc).

**If you get the "stream not found" message, please refresh the page and try again. It sometimes takes several tries, but nearly every movie that has been reported with this error is working fine.
**Also, if the movie stalls part way through, take note of where it stalled, refresh the page, restart the movie, let the movie connect, then drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off. You have 10 attempts per 24 hours on your initial MG. The 1st charge should list how many MG were deducted. Any subsequent clicks, within the listed parameters, should just say PAID.
**If a movie stops and starts repeatedly, try using a different browser. I have found that some movies that are problematic in Chrome work much more smoothly in Firefox for me.
MG is automatically deducted from your account when you click on a movie.
If you experience technical difficulties, please see THIS THREAD (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for an explanation of how to seek reimbursement. You will NOT be reimbursed simply by posting in this thread. You MUST send a PM to etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12), as directed in that post.

**NOTE: For those of you who have been directed here by any of my posts beneath the movies, please note that I use caps in those posts so that they will be highly visible, not because I am shouting. We now also have live CS on the movie site, so feel free to contact them if you need more assistance.**

chefmaxime
09-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Why am i charged for movies I cannot see....It says STREAMING NOT FOUND !!! WHY ARE YOU CHARGING FOR AN ERROR THAT LOOKS COMING FROM YOUR WEBSITE? If you cannot stream then you should not charge !!!! I want to be refunded the 5MG you have just charged me....AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME. I figured that Movieonline owes me back at least 3 movies (15MG) for which I have been charged and FOR YOUR ERROR I was not given the possibilty to see them. I do not accept an automatic reply !! Thanks

waterlilybarb
09-15-2011, 08:33 PM
The site switched to Flash today, as announced here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1943), which means to view you need to download the link from Adobe (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/), as pictured on the left side of the movieonline homepage screen:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x93/waterlilybarb/screenshots/flashimage.jpg

If you choose to still view via RealPlayer, you must click on the link "RM Site" at the top of the page.

To receive reimbursement for lost MG due to site error, you must send a PM to etworm, the site administrator, with a copy of the affected part of your viewing log. You have 10 attempts/24 hours to watch a movie on the initial MG.

To report an error here, please actually post which movie you are attempting to watch and the error you experienced. I see currently you are getting the "stream not found" message, but you did not say for which movie. If we don't know which movie, the tech team does not know that which movies need to be fixed.

Keep in mind, the replies you receive here in the forum are only from us moderators (unless etworm replies directly), and we have no control over the videos. We can only pass along the information. While your frustration is understandable, we ask that you try and keep your anger in check when posting, since we are here to assist you. I suggest you check out the troubleshooting thread for the Flash site - here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945) and try it on some free movies while you also send that PM to etworm requesting reimbursement.

Dynomysus
09-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi there, I'm getting a "Report Error" everytime I play a movie. It also says, "Stream not Found." I've never had any issues playing movies before, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Could it be your system, or am I missing something?

gmrodder
09-16-2011, 06:35 PM
not working on my end either getting report error

waterlilybarb
09-16-2011, 07:33 PM
You still have the option of using RealPlayer by clicking on "RM Site" at the top of the movieonline homepage. You will be charged again even if watching the same movie as they are on different servers and are different delivery systems. I suggest troubleshooting the Flash player site using some free movies. That way you won't lose more F$. I know sometimes location plays a part in whether you get a good connection or not, and this is not connected to your personal connection speed.

I have tested some movies on the Flash site and had no difficulty. I live in Ontario Canada, and I know one of our mods is in Ireland and she also did some testing and had no trouble. Like I said, try working it out with free movies. Once you get it sorted, you'll be less likely to have many problems.

shheaton
09-16-2011, 08:45 PM
please get my mgs back the whole website is messed up not even any reviews on movies

jgomez6
09-16-2011, 09:34 PM
will you credit us back for charges on movies where stream is not found?

help....

shinny
09-17-2011, 12:32 AM
please get my mgs back the whole website is messed up not even any reviews on movies

It's not "messed" up, it's been converted to flash. The movie reviews can still be found on the real player site: http://real.movieonline.cc/movies/20090306/1875/

If you would like a refund of your MG's then you can PM the administrator, etworm.

shinny
09-17-2011, 12:36 AM
will you credit us back for charges on movies where stream is not found?

help....

Hi there, of course where any movie is not streaming (confirmed by a moderator) etworm will gladly refund MG's. However, we need to know which ones you are having trouble with. If it is all, then there is something wrong with your settings. Have you read the rest of the threads? We posted this thread here => Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945) to help people who are having trouble with the flash player.

If it's just some, then please post the exact movies here so we can check them out. Tks.

GoalinCrazyUK
09-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Tried Rounders under free movies, Stream Not Found. So tried What Women Want which was currently being watched on the home page, Stream Not Found, it was 3MG's.
I will try and trouble shoot via the other thread, could my MG's please be refunded?
Cheers,
Adrian.

GoalinCrazyUK
09-17-2011, 06:49 AM
Tried several other free movies, Speed, Notting Hill and a couple of others? All Stream Not Found? I read the other thread about troubleshooting, but nothing on my PC is non-compliant?
So I tried Chrome and it was the same, Stream Not Found, for numerous free movies?
Guess I will try back in a few days when bugs are resolved?
Cheers,
Adrian.

Jediknight
09-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi there, I'm getting a "Report Error" everytime I play a movie. It also says, "Stream not Found." I've never had any issues playing movies before, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Could it be your system, or am I missing something?

same, please sort.

Also when I tried to pop it out it said it was Forbidden and that server never had the authority. I am trying it on the free movies first. :cool:

Dzytemaun
09-17-2011, 09:52 AM
I downloaded the new player and am getting the same errors as everyone else. can not play stream and don't know what to do. I did use the free movies to test so no refund is due to me. Please fix and let me know when i can begin enjoying this site again.

billi031
09-17-2011, 10:38 AM
I had the same problem but I downloaded the latest version of Flash player and problem was solved (I am using Firefox 6.0.2).

waterlilybarb
09-17-2011, 12:07 PM
I had the same problem but I downloaded the latest version of Flash player and problem was solved (I am using Firefox 6.0.2).

Delighted to hear it. :)

For others, I am using Firefox 4.0.1 with the latest Flash Player and have so far been able to get the movies I've tested to connect.

waterlilybarb
09-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Tried several other free movies, Speed, Notting Hill and a couple of others? All Stream Not Found? I read the other thread about troubleshooting, but nothing on my PC is non-compliant?
So I tried Chrome and it was the same, Stream Not Found, for numerous free movies?
Guess I will try back in a few days when bugs are resolved?
Cheers,
Adrian.

I just tested the 2 movies you listed, and though it took about 40 seconds of waiting for it to connect, both did, and loaded fine for me. As I mentioned in the above post, I am using Firefox 4.0.1 and the latest update of Flash. Others are using different versions of FF. You may have to play around to see which browser works best for you.

In the meantime, if the site worked well for you before, you can still watch movies in RealPlayer. It may be location, time of day issues or it may just be the initial bugs of a new system.

Please let us know how you get on, and hopefully you'll get the Flash site working for you. We'd appreciate any feedback on which browsers/versions people find most success with.

edit: I forgot to mention your previous post. To receive reimbursement for lost MG, you must send a PM to etworm with the affected part of your viewing log.

Hypzm3n
09-17-2011, 01:01 PM
what happen to this movie and charge me 5 mg but i cnt watch anything i have an updated flash or adobe so why can't i watch this?why do u still charge me?please help

waterlilybarb
09-17-2011, 01:26 PM
Charges are deducted automatically when a person clicks on the "Play now" button. I assume, since you were charged 5MG you were trying to watch "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". I just tested it and it is working. Please see the posts above for links to the troubleshooting thread and any tips others posted, as well as the procedure for requesting reimbursement. You have 10 attempts/24 hours to watch a movie on the initial MG. I suggest you use a free movie to do some troubleshooting, then try the POTC again.

bernieisen
09-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Just wanted to know if I can download movies still. I can watch a movie and the realplayer download pops up even though I am in adobe, but it doesn't work. Thanks

09-17-2011, 04:28 PM
It said streaming not found, Lost 5 mg

dw871
09-17-2011, 06:01 PM
I've just tried two movies and all the came up were the trailers for the movies. The movies were karate kid and the a team

GPierson
09-17-2011, 06:12 PM
The one reason I went to this site is because there is not the stupid bulls**t of the movies pausing all the time while it catches up!! Now this site is the same crap
!!! Than ks for ruining a great movie site!! The spy next door will play hardly at all!!

waterlilybarb
09-17-2011, 07:35 PM
I've just tried two movies and all the came up were the trailers for the movies. The movies were karate kid and the a team

Thank you for reporting these errors. I have confirmed that only the trailers play and am alerting the site administrator. Please send a PM to etworm for reimbursement of lost MG.

waterlilybarb
09-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Just wanted to know if I can download movies still. I can watch a movie and the realplayer download pops up even though I am in adobe, but it doesn't work. Thanks

This has always been a streaming site that does not condone the illegal downloading of movies. Just because the feature is available on RP does not mean it is alright to do. If you did download, you did so at your own risk.

waterlilybarb
09-17-2011, 07:53 PM
If the movie starts playing, please pause & let it load for a while so you do not have to wait through pauses while viewing. Once you see it's starting to load, do something else for a few minutes - depending on how fast you see it loading, and start when it's about half-way loaded. You shouldn't have pausing issues if you do this.

AND EVERYONE - REMEMBER TO POST WHICH MOVIE/S YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH WHEN POSTING AN ERROR. WE CANNOT CONFIRM AN ERROR AND THE TECH TEAM CAN'T FIX SOMETHING IF WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE ERRORS ARE.

mbaker1
09-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Please arrange the refund of my 10MG just spent on trying a couple of movies to watch with my family today... I know we have 24 hours to watch the movies once paid, but this was the only chance I had today to watch with the kids... we are going to watch a dvd instead.

bala
09-18-2011, 05:49 AM
This is trailer not the full movie

http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20100723/3551/

batsy70
09-18-2011, 08:27 AM
I have the current version of flash (10.3) and still get "Stream not found" for these movies...

Terminator
Speed
Speed 2
Terminator 2

Got tired of trying....

shinny
09-18-2011, 10:13 AM
I have the current version of flash (10.3) and still get "Stream not found" for these movies...

Terminator
Speed
Speed 2
Terminator 2

Got tired of trying....

I tested them and they all work so most likely something to do with your settings on Flash. Read the tips/suggestions in this thread => Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945)

zeranity
09-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Exorcist II: The Heretic
Error : Stream Not Found

zeranity
09-18-2011, 11:23 AM
The Sixth Sense
Steam_Not_Found

waterlilybarb
09-18-2011, 11:23 AM
This is trailer not the full movie

http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20100723/3551/

Thanks for reporting that error. I'll alert admin of the problem.

zeranity
09-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Jaws 2
Stream_Not_Found

So far anything I have clicked on has said this error. I tried 11 random items now and all Stream_Not_Found

nadiachavez
09-18-2011, 11:25 AM
Mine too!!

waterlilybarb
09-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Exorcist II: The Heretic [edited in: The Sixth Sense & Jaws 2]
Error : Stream Not Found

I tested all 3 of these and they are working. Please see our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945). We recommend that you troubleshoot using free movies.

zeranity
09-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Test 1 and Info

My download speed is 21 mb (broadband)
I dont have antivirus running
I have chrome
I have flash 10.3
I have nothing else open

I still get stream_not_found

Test 2
Opened IE9
Opened American werewolf in london at 12:32 MST
It is now 12:42 MST time and it is still spinning, no errors no information. Elapsed time 10 minutes.
Error on page in lower left hand corner: "Object Expected play.htm Code: 0"

Test 3
Open chrome "Incognito"
Test american werewolf in london
Loaded after a few minutes

Test 4
Open IE9 "In Private Browsing"
Test american werewolf in london
Loaded after a few minutes

I will really miss RealPlayer when its 100% gone, it was consistent and without issues. :(

I hope this information helps someone else.

bala
09-18-2011, 12:07 PM
This is strange when i click pop up player i get that message (stream_not_found) but when i click play button on web player it loads fine ?. It does seem like pop up one has a problem. I would recommend member try both option in free section before spend MG.

If you want real player site you simple go http://real.movieonline.cc/

waterlilybarb
09-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Thank you very much zeranity for taking the time to post such detailed feedback.

I tested American Werewolf in London. It started loading within seconds. I am using Firefox 4.0.1, Windows Vista, the latest Flash player, and my current download speed is 7.31 Mpbs broadband. My antivirus is running, though I have allowed this site, and I have multiple tabs open.

I can see from your post that you are doing nothing that should interfere with viewing on the site. The issue is sometimes location (discovered this on another site that had similar issues). From your IP address it seems you are in the western half of the US. I am in Ontario Canada. I suggest testing at different times of day - ones when you'd actually be online, to see if that makes a difference.

If you do find a time of day that seems to work for you, we would appreciate any more feedback you could provide. As moderators, we have no control over the uploads, but we can pass along relevant information to admin.

twhite1801
09-18-2011, 11:43 PM
I have had more problems since the switch over in the last week than i did the whole time Ive been a member. Ive lost movie gold because of this, also as the movie is playing it stops to buffer now i thought maybe i would pause the movie to let it buffer (for 30 min.) would help lol well it didn't help at all. Not sure what is going on at your end but u need to fix this.

collo89
09-19-2011, 06:00 AM
/edited.....................

polgara
09-20-2011, 03:29 AM
am in ireland and have downloaded adobe from your site and it still won't play the movies, gives reporting error and i am being charge 5 mg each time i try,

X-Men: First Class

black screen with play button

Report Error

this is all that comes up , i tried to copy and paste but it won't let me.

can you please do something to fix this i have downloaded adobe several times now to no avail and its unfair to charge for movies you can't watch.

come back real player all is forgiven !

trulee
09-20-2011, 04:56 AM
am in ireland and have downloaded adobe from your site and it still won't play the movies, gives reporting error and i am being charge 5 mg each time i try,

X-Men: First Class

black screen with play button

Report Error

this is all that comes up , i tried to copy and paste but it won't let me.

can you please do something to fix this i have downloaded adobe several times now to no avail and its unfair to charge for movies you can't watch.

come back real player all is forgiven !

For those of you who are having trouble with flash, you will be pleased to learn that movies can still be viewed on Realplayer for the next year while in transition. You can use the link below.

"Flash streaming can provide much better quality and avoid Realplayer compatibility problem which bug many members for a long time.
Members still can watch our all RM movies at http://real.movieonline.cc. But we will close RM streaming one year later".

Please be aware that if you use both sites in an attempt to watch a movie you will be charged in BOTH places.

polgara
09-20-2011, 05:10 AM
i understand that about watching in both place, but what the heck is wrong that i can't use flash even though its on my pc, fix that prob please. if flash is so good why are so many having problems with it.

waterlilybarb
09-20-2011, 11:50 AM
Have you gone through all of the steps in the Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945)?

tdiesel464
09-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi I tried to watch another film and I got the error again!! this is the second film I am being charged for when I cant see it !!

Am I going to be refunded for the two films I did not see ?

I saw your tread all all my settings etc are good !!

So it a problem from your side ~~:mad:

waterlilybarb
09-20-2011, 07:10 PM
If you have read through this thread you will know that to be reimbursed you need to send a PM to etworm with a copy of the affected part of your viewing log.

As for the error being on our side - honestly, the majority of people are not having problems. Test using FREE movies. Try different browsers, along with the other suggestions provided. So far, the only actual errors that have been confirmed are a few movies that were trailers rather than movies. All the others have been tested by more than one mod, in various locations, and we have confirmed the films are not corrupted.

blanchet61
09-21-2011, 07:05 AM
Just would like to say have been member for a little while now and was disapointed whrn the RM site was starting to have issues, but I stuck in there and stayed whit you guy due to the wait for thr Flash site you were planning. Well it's here now with the same issues as the RM site had. I have to say as long as i can't choose a movie and just click play I most likly will still use the site but only for the free movie. I will say was able to final figure out how to make the movies play for me on the Flash site but is a hassle and if paying for something shouldnt have issues like we all are. Anyway my fix was after pressing play and the Flash screen comes up refresh the page and use the popout feature and the movie plays. Keeping my fingers cross this remedy keeps working and maybe you guys can work out the bugs.

buckroger
09-25-2011, 11:28 AM
I tried to start a movie (adjustment bureau) but could not run it. the flash player did not start only the white turning ring (start up icon?)was on the screen. Please fix the problem and return the MG's. Thank you

buckroger

vale83
09-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Eclipse it is not working and it detracted 5 points from my account

waterlilybarb
09-25-2011, 12:55 PM
The movie does work. I just tested it, and also read the comments below it. Please read through this thread and look for the link to our Flash troubleshooting thread. Also, try refreshing the page where the movie is and start again. You have 10 attempts/24 hours on the initial MG to watch the movie.

Payment is automatically deducted when anyone clicks on any movie that is not free. For reimbursement of lost MG, you must send a PM to etworm with a copy of the affected part of your viewing log.

helpots73
10-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Basic Instinct stops playing/streaming at 1:29:18

waterlilybarb
10-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Basic Instinct stops playing/streaming at 1:29:18

Confirmed. Thank you for reporting this error.

homebase
10-08-2011, 02:00 PM
i'm getting error here to i've payed for all kinda movies and nothing ? what was wrong with the way it was ?

waterlilybarb
10-08-2011, 02:24 PM
i'm getting error here to i've payed for all kinda movies and nothing ? what was wrong with the way it was ?

You need to provide more specific information if you would like assistance. The site currently offers movies in both Flash & RealPlayer formats. The change to Flash was because we have had many issues with RealPlayer, especially any time they do updates.

Please look through the Newcomer Guidance thread for information on troubleshooting both Flash & RP, as well as how to seek reimbursement for lost MG.

evyane
10-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Hey guys! I've been using this site for a long time and never had so many problems streaming movies. The stream stops and starts. I have checked the troubleshooting guide and am all up to date with software versions etc. I think you guys have a problem there... please try to fix asap!
Else i will have to discontinue service and i would hate to do that! Ciao, e. in Rome italy

waterlilybarb
10-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Hey guys! I've been using this site for a long time and never had so many problems streaming movies. The stream stops and starts. I have checked the troubleshooting guide and am all up to date with software versions etc. I think you guys have a problem there... please try to fix asap!
Else i will have to discontinue service and i would hate to do that! Ciao, e. in Rome italy

Please specify which site you are using:
Flash Player - http://www.movieonline.cc/ or
Real Player - http://real.movieonline.cc/
This will help us know how to assist you. BTW, if you are using the RP site, the newest version is not compatible with the site. Also, I generally find it best to let the movie load for at least 5 minutes once it connects in order to have smoother viewing.

acarya
10-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi,
Movie stopped at around 1:30
I am trying again now.
Do not double bill.
If it doesn't work again I will write again for a refund.
bye

waterlilybarb
10-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi,
Movie stopped at around 1:30
I am trying again now.
Do not double bill.
If it doesn't work again I will write again for a refund.
bye

You should not be charged again as you have 10 attempts/24 hours to watch any movie on the initial charge. Please feel free to seek reimbursement if you are double charged. Also, try letting the movie load for a bit prior to watching.
I have tested the movie on the Flash site and there doesn't seem to be any trouble with it, so do try again and just drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off.

evyane
10-10-2011, 12:41 PM
THis is not the only site that I stream from so i know its your site guys. sorry but youve messed something up and I am fed up so. Ciao for now! Gone to **** ain't coming back.

millseed
10-28-2011, 05:48 PM
I have already downloaded google chrome which includes the adobe flashplayer11, however, when i try to play a movie it shows "report error". when it finally does play it frequently freezes and stops playing the movie as if its reloading each time. Help!

waterlilybarb
10-28-2011, 07:51 PM
I have already downloaded google chrome which includes the adobe flashplayer11, however, when i try to play a movie it shows "report error". when it finally does play it frequently freezes and stops playing the movie as if its reloading each time. Help!

Please see the response I left here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?p=10821#post10821).

Also, there is no need to post the same thing in multiple threads. We answer as soon as we are able. :)

Dynomysus
10-29-2011, 01:34 AM
Hi there,

I'm trying to watch Land of the Lost and it continually stops, reloads, then starts. I've tried refreshing the page, but all that seems to do is take away my MGs. Can you please help, and can i get a refund for the 10 MGs I lost trying to play this movie. Thanks!

Dynomysus

waterlilybarb
10-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi there,

I'm trying to watch Land of the Lost and it continually stops, reloads, then starts. I've tried refreshing the page, but all that seems to do is take away my MGs. Can you please help, and can i get a refund for the 10 MGs I lost trying to play this movie. Thanks!

Dynomysus

That should not be happening and reimbursement is no problem. Please see THIS THREAD (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for instructions (and a direct link) on how to seek reimbursement. You may also want to check the link there to the Flash Trouble Shooting thread to see if it contains any suggestions you haven't yet tried, on how to optimize your viewing experience.

waterlilybarb
10-30-2011, 05:09 PM
The movie entitled Chained (http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20110825/4295/) is actually a different movie with the same title. A description of the actual movie can be found here (http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/Hobby-Farm/Brad-Diebert/e/39414521467).

This is the image that should be displayed:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x93/waterlilybarb/tv%20stuff/51lgl1m-S9L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

waterlilybarb
11-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Quarantine 2

Reported and confirmed. It is not working on the Flash site.

nabreena
11-04-2011, 01:13 AM
You still have the option of using RealPlayer by clicking on "RM Site" at the top of the movieonline homepage. You will be charged again even if watching the same movie as they are on different servers and are different delivery systems. I suggest troubleshooting the Flash player site using some free movies. That way you won't lose more F$. I know sometimes location plays a part in whether you get a good connection or not, and this is not connected to your personal connection speed.

I have tested some movies on the Flash site and had no difficulty. I live in Ontario Canada, and I know one of our mods is in Ireland and she also did some testing and had no trouble. Like I said, try working it out with free movies. Once you get it sorted, you'll be less likely to have many problems.

unfortunately, i've just downloaded flash twice, and i still cannot watch any of the movies, paid or free. and the RM site doesnt have any of the new movies...only the same ones that have been there for a long long time. please help me solve this matter b/c i've waited a very long time to see new movies added. thanks

waterlilybarb
11-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Since the intention is to phase out the RealPlayer site, it is very possible there is no intention of adding new movies to that site, though we have not been given additional information about it.

While you said you downloaded Flash twice, you did not say if you actually did any of the other suggestions provided in the Flash Player Troubleshooting thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945). I suggest you try each of the suggestions and test them on free movies.

kellythurman
11-04-2011, 08:05 PM
tried to play green lantern played 1 min then wont load

waterlilybarb
11-05-2011, 05:31 AM
tried to play green lantern played 1 min then wont load

I have tested the movie. It works fine. Let it load for longer prior to starting to watch. If it stalls and won't load further it means the connection was dropped so refresh the page and drag the time bar to where you left off.

jaybird30
11-05-2011, 09:05 AM
I have been a member for some time now and I do not like this new flash player site I have the flash player on my computer but the movies still will not load I have once left a movie to load on it for about an hour and still just the circle turning round and round. What can i do or what can you do about it? but I still prefer the RM site to the flash, please could you keep the RM site udated with the most resent movies as the flash site.

waterlilybarb
11-05-2011, 02:52 PM
I have been a member for some time now and I do not like this new flash player site I have the flash player on my computer but the movies still will not load I have once left a movie to load on it for about an hour and still just the circle turning round and round. What can i do or what can you do about it? but I still prefer the RM site to the flash, please could you keep the RM site udated with the most resent movies as the flash site.

You did not mention if you have tried any of the suggestions in our Flash Player Troubleshooting thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945). There is nothing we can do other than to offer suggestions. Sometimes location plays a role in why some people have a problem with it and others don't. If the movie doesn't start loading in the first 60 seconds or so, I recommend refreshing the page. It generally means the connection has been dropped.

We will let admin know that members would like to see the RealPlayer site updated when new movies are added, but cannot guarantee it will be done.

banlron
11-06-2011, 07:41 AM
captain america stream not found , lost points...again

waterlilybarb
11-06-2011, 02:38 PM
captain america stream not found , lost points...again

I have tested it and there is nothing wrong with the movie. The problem is with your ability to connect. Please make sure you check the Flash Player troubleshooting thread (there is a link in one of the posts above), and test on free movies to see if you can get the Flash Player to work for you.

Also, if you are seeking reimbursement, you need to send a PM to etworm, the site administrator.

banlron
11-07-2011, 09:32 AM
no mate i have found problem on my system ...sorry for the post it was my bad

ban

waterlilybarb
11-07-2011, 12:34 PM
no mate i have found problem on my system ...sorry for the post it was my bad

ban

I think you're saying you can now watch the movie. If that's the case, YAY! :)

abodetv
11-07-2011, 04:06 PM
audio not sync'd 100%

tangc11
11-09-2011, 06:37 AM
hey,
There's some sort of problem with the audio in Monte Carlo the movie. The music in the background plays fine, but when the people started speaking, no voice playing at all. I can only see them mouthing, but no sound...! Pls could the admin check it out! And please I would like my 5MG back.....thanks!

waterlilybarb
11-09-2011, 10:55 AM
hey,
There's some sort of problem with the audio in Monte Carlo the movie. The music in the background plays fine, but when the people started speaking, no voice playing at all. I can only see them mouthing, but no sound...! Pls could the admin check it out! And please I would like my 5MG back.....thanks!

You might want to check your speakers. I just tested the movie and the sound is fine. The opening music is quite loud, so when the dialogue starts it seems lower, but it is working fine.

See post #1 for the link on how to seek reimbursement.

dexter25
11-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Paris with Love said stream not found. Please refund my MG.

waterlilybarb
11-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Paris with Love said stream not found. Please refund my MG.

Tested it and it is working fine. Please read post #1 of this thread for links on troubleshooting and also how to seek reimbursement for lost MG.

tangc11
11-11-2011, 07:14 AM
You might want to check your speakers. I just tested the movie and the sound is fine. The opening music is quite loud, so when the dialogue starts it seems lower, but it is working fine.

See post #1 for the link on how to seek reimbursement.

thanks!! i realised what the problem was, only the right hand side speaker has the dialogue..! but thanks for anyway.

waterlilybarb
11-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Aha! Thanks for that info. :)

lisa1
11-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Hi I cannot download any movies since the new streaming.
Please can someone explain it to me.
Lisa 1

waterlilybarb
11-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi I cannot download any movies since the new streaming.
Please can someone explain it to me.
Lisa 1

Hello. I am sorry you are having difficulties with the Flash site. I recommend you check out our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945) for some tips on optimizing your viewing. Please troubleshoot using free movies.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but you still have the option to use the RealPlayer site. The only difference being that, as of now, it has not been updated with any of the new additions, and I'm not sure if it will be. To access it, just go to movieonline.cc and click on "RM Site" located at the top of the page.

I hope this is helpful, and if you have any more questions, please feel free to post them in the forum and we will do our best to assist you. :)

lisa1
11-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi there is something wrong with your NEW streamline.
It always shows as an ERROR or cannot be found!
It just took 10MG by trying to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love.
Can I please get them back on my account.

Thank you very much!

waterlilybarb
11-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Hi there is something wrong with your NEW streamline.
It always shows as an ERROR or cannot be found!
It just took 10MG by trying to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love.
Can I please get them back on my account.

Thank you very much!

I just tested the movie, and it took me 5 times getting the "stream not found" message and needing to refresh the page (the last was a hard refresh - CTRL + F5), but it did load and play.

**Please read post #1 of this thread for the links on troubleshooting for the Flash player as well as the link on how to seek reimbursement for lost MG. Even with the issues, you should not have been charged twice for the same movie. Each movie can be clicked 10 times per 24 hours on the initial click.

johnwarren3
11-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Clicked on Midnight in Paris and got an "stream not found" message.
Please credit my account.

waterlilybarb
11-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Clicked on Midnight in Paris and got an "stream not found" message.
Please credit my account.

I just tested that movie & it is working fine. Please see post #1 of this thread for tips on viewing and for the link on how to seek reimbursement.

ritac-p
12-02-2011, 05:01 AM
Hi

Haven't watched anything for a while as I preferred the old RealPlayer site.

Just now watching Mr Poppers Penguins, pressed pop up screen to watch in full screen mode, when the movie started playing it was exactly the same size as before. Except now its a small screen on a black page. Is this normal or is there anything I can do, also will this happen every time I try to watch a film in FlashPlayer. Hope not, I only had minor problems before with RealPlayer and would still be watching through that if new films were added.

waterlilybarb
12-02-2011, 01:41 PM
You can watch in full screen either with the regular or the pop out screen on Flash. The bottom right hand corner of the screen has a box that you can click to got to full screen. It's very simple. I even checked Mr. Poppers Penguins and it worked fine.

ritac-p
12-05-2011, 04:08 AM
Hi

Thanks for that, I was dragging the blue page margin around the edge, this kept the box the same small size with the rest of the surrounding area black.

Thanks again.

waterlilybarb
12-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Your welcome. Glad to be of service. :)

amitagar989
12-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Its not working

waterlilybarb
12-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Horrible Bosses
Its not working

Just tested it and it's working. Try refreshing the page. You have 10 attempts per 24 hours on the initial MG to watch a movie. if refreshing the page doesn't fix it, please see our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945).

pandorarevolt
12-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Hi, today was the second time I had problems with a movie, and is the same: when I push in play it starts to load the video and then a note saying "STREAM VIDEO NOT FOUND" appears and the movie never shows but the MG have already been charged, so not funny. It happened with the Sherlock Holmes movie I tried to watch on saturday 10th and with the Fred Claus movie today 13th of december. The first time I didn't reported it 'cause I thought it was a problem with my computer but after today I think the problem is the Flash Player :(

waterlilybarb
12-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Please see post #1 here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for all the relevant links.

bilzo
12-17-2011, 12:32 AM
I had all this problems and was frustrated untill I changed my internet browser to Mozilla firefox. Now it seams to work perfectly to gether fit Flash player. You should try

waterlilybarb
12-17-2011, 12:29 PM
I am glad to hear you found a solution that works for you. Which browser works best tends to vary from user to user. Firefox is one of the recommended browsers in our Flash Player Troubleshooting (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945) thread.

s_jala
12-30-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi! I tried watching Hangover but it says streaming not found. I tried 3 times so i lost 15 point. Please reimburse. Thanks

waterlilybarb
12-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Please see post #1 in THIS THREAD (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343).

I tested the movie and got the "stream not found" error twice. I clicked the pop-up player & it started loading right away.

Also, just in case you weren't aware, your watching log should say how much you have been charged. On the 1st click it will list the amount of MG. If you have to click again, it should say "Paid", which means you already paid for it. If it gives an amount of MG spent within that the 10 clicks/24 hours, you have been double-charged.

frasabel
01-13-2012, 03:46 AM
Tried two movies now and none are starting!?!
Quite often there are problems these past month(s)

waterlilybarb
01-13-2012, 01:15 PM
You need to be specific if you would like assistance. Which movies did you try? Have you tried the suggestions in our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945)? We can't help at all without knowing which movies to test.

grgilmore
01-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Burke And Hare did not download.

waterlilybarb
01-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Just tested it and it loads fine. Please see post #1 for the link to the Flash Player Troubleshooting thread.

stufordkm
01-25-2012, 03:50 AM
I've been trying to watch movies. 1. National treasure 2 took 3 days because of the issues loading. The Blink Side, 1. is illegal, because it is a movie store copy, 2, it lost the stream in the middle of watching it. This is ridiculous Please do something!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

waterlilybarb
01-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Please send a PM to etworm, the Site Administrator with a copy of your watching log to request reimbursement. See here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for the relevant link.

michbaba
01-25-2012, 04:25 PM
tried watching SWINGING WITH THE FINKELS, giving it about 30mins to load. but it kept on loading every 2 minutes so we allowed the whole night for it to load but when we started playing it (all of the movie has been downloaded already--in red), at 19:47, the movie just stops and keeps on loading and loading. we tried dragging the play bar a few minutes earlier ( at 10 or 15mins), still to no avail. :(

its frustrating.

waterlilybarb
01-25-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm sorry for the issue you encountered. Sometimes the connection will get dropped, even if it shows that it's fully loaded. Please feel free to send a PM to etworm (the post above yours has a link) requesting reimbursement for your inconvenience.

gypsiegirl66
01-25-2012, 08:04 PM
tried watching SWINGING WITH THE FINKELS, giving it about 30mins to load. but it kept on loading every 2 minutes so we allowed the whole night for it to load but when we started playing it (all of the movie has been downloaded already--in red), at 19:47, the movie just stops and keeps on loading and loading. we tried dragging the play bar a few minutes earlier ( at 10 or 15mins), still to no avail. :(

its frustrating.

Unless it's an issue on your end or the movie isn't working properly....
When that happens in the beginning, if you refresh the page and restart the movie (you may have to do this a few times), most of the time it will load properly. The same goes if it starts reloading part way through, if you refresh the page, then wait till after it starts, you should be able to drag the tab to where you were and usually that will solve the issue.

To recover your lost mg's, follow waterlilybarb's instructions for reimbursement.
Hope this helps!

wilar7
01-27-2012, 01:34 PM
I tried to watch Real Steel , but it show an error message Stream not found.
I tried with Firefox and Windows explorer, also refresh the page several times and the same message show in each trial. Please refund MG's.
Thanks in advance for your help!

waterlilybarb
01-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Please see this thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) and follow the relevant link/s. MGs do not get reimbursed unless you follow the instructions outlined in that post.

tanlale
01-27-2012, 09:09 PM
dear service provider, i am un able to watch/play paid movies, i can only watch/play free movies. although my account have sufficient balance to watch/play any movie. i have been facing this problem since december. eariler i wanted to watch/play harry potter and deathly holows part 2 but unfortunatly it didnt play and it charge me from my MG. since then i have been unable to watch a movie because i beleive the probelm occured from the server side as once i click on the play sing to watch it creats a click noise and it dosen't play. i would really apperciate if this issue is resolved immediatly.

waterlilybarb
01-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Please see the links in post #1 of this thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343). If after troubleshooting you still have this issue (or if you have already tried these suggestions), please send a PM to etworm (the link is in that same post) explaining your situation and request reimbursement.

jessicavaughn
01-28-2012, 08:01 AM
i have tryed last night and this am to watch the movie before the 24 hrs were up for my 5mg points. but both times the stream is not found.. i would love for you too fix it soon.. really wanted to watch the movie last night.... skipped red box to come home and wach it... dissappoined... but also lost 5 mgs if it will not be up and running in the 24 hrs...

gypsiegirl66
01-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Please follow instructions for reimbursement in this thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343 ).
Thank you

mkpn
01-28-2012, 12:05 PM
hello, we would see on War Horse, but there is no sound on the movie: (

banlron
01-28-2012, 12:19 PM
no sound on tinker tailor soldier spy either

waterlilybarb
01-28-2012, 01:05 PM
I have confirmed the error on both movies and have informed etworm. Please feel free to send him a PM to request reimbursement.

edit: I also could not get a connection to The River Why, so there may be an issue with it too. I have informed etworm of all the errors.

Livebait2504
01-28-2012, 06:57 PM
lost mg on war horse and real steel what going on???

waterlilybarb
01-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Did you not see the note below War Horse? All movies deduct MG when they are clicked on. For reimbursement, see here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) and follow the directions in post #1.

edit: Admin has been made aware of the issues with these and the other movies we have confirmed aren't working.

offlimits17
02-08-2012, 05:46 AM
does not play , lost mg points and did not get refund!!!!

waterlilybarb
02-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Error confirmed. Please see post #1 in THIS THREAD (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for directions on seeking reimbursement.

rgkooy
03-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Movie "I am Number 4" would not load--- tried twice on 3/7/2012
Please return MG's Thanks

waterlilybarb
03-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Error confirmed. Please see the post above yours (#123) for a link to the thread with instructions on how to seek reimbursement.

edit: BTW, I just checked and it is working on the RealPlayer site (I checked because I remember watching the show on the site). It would deduct more points, but you would get to watch it tonight, and still request reimbursement for the loss of points on the Flash site. Here is a link to it on the RealPlayer site (or RM Site): http://real.movieonline.cc/movies/20110601/4611/

banlron
03-08-2012, 09:15 PM
waterlilly can you look at" i am number four "i was geting no stream found no: matter what i tryed other movies played fine already sent a msg to etworm:)

banlron

shinny
03-09-2012, 06:04 AM
waterlilly can you look at" i am number four "i was geting no stream found no: matter what i tryed other movies played fine already sent a msg to etworm:)

banlron

Hi if you just read the post above yours you will see Barb already confirmed that error.

shinny
03-15-2012, 04:25 AM
Hi all, I can confirm that I am Number 4 is back and is fixed.

dtsedan0
03-17-2012, 10:21 AM
I"m using google TV on a Sony Android device, flash is updated, so is Chrome. I tried to watch ST Wrath of Khan in full screen, the error just said "Flash crashed" or something similar. The error message really didn't help. I tried Total Recall and it too failed on full screen.

Both worked fine using the small screen but that is not a good solution. Please help.

waterlilybarb
03-17-2012, 01:27 PM
I will ask one of the mods who knows more about Android devices to reply. I use chrome on my laptop and Flash sometimes crashes. When it does, I refresh the page and reload whatever I'm watching.

cutetoadess89
03-20-2012, 09:58 AM
I am being charged for movies that have stream not found in them, if the stream isn't found why is it on the site and why am i being charged this is about the fourth time that i have been charged for a movie i wasn't able to see, i would like to know how to deal with this situation so that i can get my money back.

waterlilybarb
03-20-2012, 12:31 PM
"Stream not found" just means you didn't get a connection. Usually refreshing the page and restarting the movie solves the problem. You have 10 clicks per 24 hours on your initial MG, so should not be charged again if you do as suggested, if it is within that window.

Please see this thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for links to all relevant information, ie: Flash troubleshooting, and how to seek reimbursement for lost MG.

Marissa16
03-21-2012, 02:57 AM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: This is the place to report issues you are having with movies on the new Flash site so that our admin team can resolve them.

Thanks for your cooperation.

See our Flash Player Troubleshooting thread ---> here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945).
**If you get the "stream not found" message, please refresh the page and try again. It sometimes takes several tries, but nearly every movie that has been reported with this error is working fine.**

MG is automatically deducted from your account when you click on a movie.
If you experience technical difficulties, please see THIS THREAD (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for an explanation of how to seek reimbursement. You will not be reimbursed simply by posting in this thread.

I dont like when it flash like that

waterlilybarb
03-21-2012, 06:43 AM
@Marissa16

Are you actually reporting an error about a specific movie? That is what this thread is for. If so, please specify which movie it is so it can be checked.

waterlilybarb
03-21-2012, 05:14 PM
incredible things

This is the Error Report thread. If you don't have an error to report, you are posting in the wrong place. If you are just wanting to post an opinion of the site, please feel free to do so in our Welcome and Introduction Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=4).

smab715
03-24-2012, 06:30 PM
I have clicked on a movie listed as a one title (geek charming) and the movie started playing something completely different. How do I get my credit back?

waterlilybarb
03-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Thank you for reporting that error. I will notify Admin right away. In the meantime, I have put a notice under the movie.

For reimbursement, you need to send a PM to etworm, the site administrator. The link and instructions are here: LOST POINTS? Send a PM to etworm and get lost pts back (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343).

pandorarevolt
04-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi!

I was watching the New Year's Eve movie on the flash player and it stopped before the last 10 min. of the movie. Then it said the stream didn't work. If I try to load the movie again it will charge me the 5mg again and i don't want to pay twice just for 10 min. Can I get my 5 mg back please? :mad: :( :confused:

waterlilybarb
04-01-2012, 09:19 PM
You won't be charged again. You have 10 clicks per 24 hours on the initial MG.

maniac57
04-07-2012, 09:08 PM
The movie ceased to stream half-way through. It refuses to restart; what can I do to resolve this issue?

waterlilybarb
04-07-2012, 10:19 PM
You have 10 clicks per 24 hours on your initial MG. The easiest way to resolve that particular issue is to take note of where you are in the movie, refresh the page, then drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off and let it load from there. If that doesn't work, or you mistakenly get double-charged, please see this thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for links to troubleshooting for Flash Player and how to seek reimbursement for lost MG.

mab8z
04-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Charged 5MG for Shame and it won't load. Please address and refund

waterlilybarb
04-14-2012, 01:17 PM
@mab8z

Please read post #1 of this thread, then follow the directions for seeking reimbursement here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343).

imora99
04-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Movie stopped streaming at 33' 55". I waited for a long time but did not continue, nor did it work clicking on any place there after. Please fix and refun mgs.

Thanks

waterlilybarb
04-15-2012, 10:42 PM
@imora99

I checked & the movie is working fine. Please read post #1.

lepage52
04-21-2012, 06:35 PM
I am reporting an error "stream not found" for The Courier movie. This hasn't happened to me for a while. I will go to the RM site to watch it if it's there. Can I get a reimbursement?

Thank you, Lepage52

waterlilybarb
04-21-2012, 06:54 PM
Please read post #1 of this thread. I just tested the movie and it loads fine, try again, as described in post 1. If you can't get it to connect, please follow the instructions on how to request reimbursement.

junewong
05-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Hi, I want to report that the movie "The Muppet" (2011) doesn't play.
When I play, it always stuck in the beginning, and there is a message that says "Plug - in failure".
but I don't want to reload the site because they will double charge me again.
Is there any way to refund my MGs?
:confused:
Thanks.

waterlilybarb
05-04-2012, 10:04 PM
The movie has been tested and does work. Please see our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945) and follow the directions. You have 10 attempts per 24 hours to watch any movie on your initial MG.

Had you bothered to read post #1 of this thread, you would have seen the link explaining how to seek reimbursement for lost MG. It is HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343). Please follow the directions in post #1 there. You will not be reimbursed simply by posting in that thread.

daisy
05-07-2012, 05:33 AM
I have tried watching The Eye of the Storm twice and it stops half way through.

waterlilybarb
05-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Have you read the instructions in post 1? If a movie gets stuck, you don't have to start watching again from the beginning. I checked the movie and it plays fine. You can drag the bar to where you left off and start watching from there.

LeahBeach
05-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Movie keeps reloading every minute. Can't enjoy it.

waterlilybarb
05-28-2012, 01:30 PM
OK, I have checked the movie, and don't seem to have any issues with it. Did you let it load for a while prior to start watching? We recommend letting movies load at least 10-15 minutes in before starting to watch.

alihopper
06-02-2012, 11:09 AM
the moveis all of them i let thim download be for start ing

alihopper
06-02-2012, 11:10 AM
the the one right now

waterlilybarb
06-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Bumping so people will post in the correct thread.

Serenabeana
06-20-2012, 11:23 AM
I think the description and the movie are not the right ones. tu:o

waterlilybarb
06-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Thank you. :) I just checked. The description and movie are correct, but the picture is to the wrong movie. I'll let Admin know.

Odalalie2105226
06-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Thank you for your help.

waterlilybarb
06-25-2012, 12:35 AM
bumping this thread

Dynomysus
06-28-2012, 07:17 PM
The movie, Elena Undone, will not open to full screen, it simply restarts the movie every time I hit the expand button. i have checked with other movies and they don't have this problem, so I'm assuming it's related to that film only. May I please get MG credit back for this movie since it won't play full screen? Thanks!

Kim

waterlilybarb
06-28-2012, 10:19 PM
I just checked it in Firefox & Google Chrome, and it worked fine in full screen for me. I also changed back & forth from the small to large screen and it did not start over, but where I left off.

Read post #1 for directions on how to seek reimbursements. All the relevant links are there.

ritac-p
07-16-2012, 05:31 AM
Hi Have tried to watch Love and other drugs when I click on play I just get a black screen, it doesn't matter whether i press play or open in pop up.

I tried a a free movie Guarding Tess, and the same thing is happening, I can't seem to watch any movies now.

Thanks

waterlilybarb
07-16-2012, 11:55 AM
The site and movies are working fine. Did you by chance have a new update for your Flash player? Sometimes that causes problems. See our Flash Player Troubleshooting (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945) thread for some tips.

If that doesn't work, please post again and include which version of Flash you are using.

wilar7
07-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I tried several times but it said that have problem with an script. Please review and credit the 5 mg's
Thanks in advance for your help.

wilar7

waterlilybarb
07-16-2012, 02:10 PM
I tried several times but it said that have problem with an script. Please review and credit the 5 mg's
Thanks in advance for your help.

wilar7

That movie has been checked and confirmed that it works fine. Please read post #1 of this thread re: seeking reimbursement for lost MG, and also for the link to our Flash Player troubleshooting thread.

ritac-p
07-17-2012, 02:46 AM
Hi

Just check my flash and it's 11.3, also tried movie again and still black screen.

Thanks

waterlilybarb
07-17-2012, 10:10 AM
OK, I think we found the source of your problem. It seems a common complaint with this upgrade of Flash. The suggestion from Adobe is:

"Could you please try to disable hardware acceleration on Firefox and see:
Click Tools > Option > Advanced.
Uncheck the Use hardware acceleration when available option."

If that doesn't solve your issue, you may want to downgrade back to version 10.3.1. That is what I did, and the issue went away. Filehippo is a reliable site where you should be able to find earlier versions of Flash, if you are unable to find it on the Adobe site.

bala
07-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Sound issues with Safe - All comment posted below the movie

http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20120710/103621/

waterlilybarb
07-21-2012, 06:32 PM
Thank you for reporting this error Bala. I will let etworm know.

waterlilybarb
07-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Death Sentence - http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20090914/1125/

Audio begins to lag between 1hr 20min and 1hr 25min. Reported by member, confirmed by me.

Ciasa
07-29-2012, 04:02 PM
Super 8 - http://www.movieonline.cc/movies/20110901/4311/play.htm

Doesn't play - says stream not found. Just paid for it - would be nice to be able to watch it..

waterlilybarb
07-29-2012, 05:04 PM
@Ciasa
Thank you for reporting this issue. I have confirmed that it is not currently working, and have alerted Admin of the problem.

You must follow the instructions in post #1 here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) in order to receive reimbursement for the lost MG.

classapcs
08-04-2012, 05:07 PM
There is an error in the movie "The Thing", it stops after 50 minutes and acts like its buffering but does not restart. You can go back and play the first 50 minutes, but you cannot go past it. Please fix the issue and refund my MG.
Thanks.

waterlilybarb
08-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I just re-tested The Thing (we moderators test almost all of the uploads), and if you drag your loading bar to approximately where you left off, it should work fine. I started it at around 49 minutes, and it does work. When a movie stalls and seems to hang buffering for any length of time, it means the connection has been dropped. Reload the page, and do as I directed. You don't have to restart from the beginning.

Also, please read post #1 for the relevant threads on directions re: how to seek reimbursement. The forum moderators have no ability to do that, so you MUST follow the directions as outlined if you expect reimbursement. In this case, the error is not with the site, as the movie works fine.

ebadian@
08-30-2012, 08:19 PM
i clicked on the movie- get smart, and its not working, it costed me 4 mg! :(
can someone please help?

waterlilybarb
08-30-2012, 08:24 PM
The movie works fine. Payment is automatically deducted. You have 10 clicks per 24 hours on your initial MG. See post #1 HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949) for tips and links to other relevant threads for troubleshooting when a movie doesn't play straight off.

wati
08-30-2012, 09:12 PM
What is this message mean? " Stream_not_found" when I clicked play?

waterlilybarb
08-30-2012, 09:15 PM
It just means that you didn't get a proper connection. If you read post #1, it provides instructions and also links to troubleshooting for Flash.

edit: I just checked, and on my first try got the "stream not found" message. I refreshed the page and clicked play again (you will not be charged again when you do that) and it started loading right away.

bielk
08-31-2012, 07:29 PM
comes back stream not found... would like my mgs back going to try one more time and will report back again

waterlilybarb
08-31-2012, 07:38 PM
See post #1 HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949). Also, if you tell me the title of the movie, I can check to see if it was just a connection error or if the movie is broken. Connection errors are most common. Try again - up to 10 clicks/24 hours - and you won't be charged again for that movie.

w385
09-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi sorry to bother but keep getting steam not found error for snow whit and the huntsmen any clue why

waterlilybarb
09-01-2012, 04:27 PM
I just checked it, and was able to get a connection on my 2nd try. See post #1 HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949) for helpful tips as well as links to other relevant threads.

majentakitty
09-01-2012, 06:57 PM
I just tried watching Life Happens and all I'm getting is the swirly buffering thing in the middle and to the left it says in small print: "stream not found". Can I get my MG back please?

waterlilybarb
09-01-2012, 08:19 PM
I just checked the movie and it is working fine. Please read post #1 of this thread.

wallzor
09-02-2012, 09:25 AM
theres no stream found for the avengers

waterlilybarb
09-02-2012, 09:31 AM
theres no stream found for the avengers
I have already tested The Avengers & it is working fine. Please read post #1 of this thread.

riceman
09-02-2012, 10:25 AM
The movie the avengers is having a problem with stream not found. This doesn't happen on any other movie so there is a problem. Please reimburse 5 mgs .

Thanx bob

aandrews80
09-02-2012, 10:58 AM
2 movies i tried to play say the "stream not found" this site needs to fix this and give me back the MG they're charging me for movies they don't have set up corretly.

waterlilybarb
09-02-2012, 01:18 PM
The movie the avengers is having a problem with stream not found. This doesn't happen on any other movie so there is a problem. Please reimburse 5 mgs .

Thanx bob
READ the post directly above yours.

waterlilybarb
09-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Read post #1 HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949).

pandorarevolt
09-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Hi, I tried to watch the Bourne Identity movie and it said that "Stream is not found" but did charged me my 3 MG. Can I get them back please?

Thanks!

pandorarevolt
09-02-2012, 07:22 PM
So, I change the movie and decide to watch Because I Said So, and what happens? it says STREAM NOT FOUND!!! Again!!! and again I got 4 MGs charged but no movie. Is there something wrong with the site? I want to watch movies and I want my MGs back please.

Thanks!

waterlilybarb
09-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Please read post #1 of this thread. It contains information on how to report an issue, links to other relevant threads, and explains clearly that "stream not found" is generally a connection error.

I checked both movies you listed and both of them are working fine. Follow the instructions in the post I mentioned, and you should have no problem watching your movie/s.

pandorarevolt
09-02-2012, 08:19 PM
So... If I don't try again, I've lost my MGs?:(:mad:

waterlilybarb
09-02-2012, 08:31 PM
So... If I don't try again, I've lost my MGs?:(:mad:

Yes. MG is automatically deducted any time anyone clicks on a movie that is not free. You have 10 tries and 24 hours to watch any movie you click on. If you choose not to watch the movie, that is not a site issue. If you ordered a PPV movie from any other source, you would be charged whether you watched the movie or not. If the movie actually doesn't work, you can request reimbursement, but I checked the movies you selected, and they both work.

burakk
09-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi, I received 2 times one and the same message "stream not found" for the movie "Life happens" but I was charged with MG. Please check it and if the ERROR is not in my PC, please refund me the points. Thanks

waterlilybarb
09-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi, I received 2 times one and the same message "stream not found" for the movie "Life happens" but I was charged with MG. Please check it and if the ERROR is not in my PC, please refund me the points. Thanks
I just checked the movie and it began loading on my 2nd try. Also, if you read post #1, it has a link to the thread that explains how to seek reimbursement for lost MG. Simply posting in here won't get you a refund because the moderators are not the ones who can give a refund.

svalko
09-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I tried to watch Snow White and the Huntsman and it says Stream not found and i tried to refresh the page 3 times. The MG's are taken so i reported it. And now i tried another movie and it says again Stream not found. So i dont know if it has something to do with my connection as it happened now with the second movie as well and again the MG's are gone... 2nd movie is "just go with it"... Thanks for fixing and refund...

waterlilybarb
09-03-2012, 12:11 PM
I tried to watch Snow White and the Huntsman and it says Stream not found and i tried to refresh the page 3 times. The MG's are taken so i reported it. And now i tried another movie and it says again Stream not found. So i dont know if it has something to do with my connection as it happened now with the second movie as well and again the MG's are gone... 2nd movie is "just go with it"... Thanks for fixing and refund...
Snow White works fine, as does Just Go With It.
If you had read post #1, you would have been directed to our Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945), which give you tips on getting Flash to work it's best on your computer. I just have a plain old laptop - nothing fancy. I often get the "stream not found" error on the first attempt. I refresh the page, and try again. Sometimes up to 3 or 4 times, but that is rare - the movie usually starts loading for me on the 2nd try.

When I say it's a connection error, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your computer. It means that the connection between you and the movieonline server did not get a good enough connection when you clicked on a movie. It is rare that the issue is with the movie.

peach1978
09-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Hi, when I clicked play on Snow white and the hunstmen it came back stream not found , I want to refresh and try again but I do not want to lose MG, So I wanted to ask for help. What should I do?
Thanks

peach1978
09-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Hi, when I clicked play on Snow white and the hunstmen it came back stream not found , I want to refresh and try again but I do not want to lose MG, So I wanted to ask for help first. What should I do?
Thanks

waterlilybarb
09-04-2012, 01:26 PM
You only need to post once about an issue. If you read post #1 of this thread, you will see it explained that you can refesh and click again (up to a total of 10 clicks/24 hours) without being charged again.

peach1978
09-04-2012, 01:40 PM
I read about Flash player troubleshooting, and I have cleared all the checks, I have the latest flash player installed, and I have the supported browser, also I am not on dial up, I have high speed dsl. I also read if we wanted to use Realplayer to view the movies to click on RM site, which I did and it does not load. So after trying all that I decided to refresh page, and it did charged me when I refreshed just once, and I am scared to try again, I have never had any problems before and never had to post about a problem until today so I'm sorry I did not know where to post, I just don't want to lose any more of my mg's over something out of my control. I am always telling others about this site and how good it is, I would hate to not be able to watch movies from here anymore, so if you have any other suggestions, please tell me, if not , how do I contact the person who can refund MG's or offer further assistance. Thank You.

waterlilybarb
09-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Does it say 5MG in your watching log more than once for that movie? It should say 5MG for the 1st click, then PAID for any subsequent clicks within the allotted time. If it says 5MG again, you need to send a PM to etworm to request reimbursement. The link to the thread explaining how to seek reimbursement is also in post #1.

p.s. RealPlayer is no longer supported on the site. It was only supposed to remain up until May 1st, so we actually got a few extra months.

peach1978
09-04-2012, 01:58 PM
ok, thanks

waterlilybarb
09-04-2012, 02:01 PM
You're welcome. :)

lilkingbee
09-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Tried to start two different movies and they would not stare said stream not found when using firefox browser movies were dictator and dark shadows it took away mg from me it would be nice if i could me reimbursed TY.........

waterlilybarb
09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Please read post #1 in this thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949) and follow the instructions.

I have already tested both of those movies and know that they both work fine.

Shin1889
09-04-2012, 11:01 PM
I have had stream not found on many occasions, recently I started to use noscript on firefox and just clicked on allow all Movieonline but my Avast started blocking the page altogether because cnzz.com had malware, I blocked cnzz.com in No Scipt and I'm back to stream not found. Any ideas?

waterlilybarb
09-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Sorry, no idea. I generally find Chrome works smoothest for me, though I usually don't have any problems with Firefox either. It might be because I refuse to update my Firefox, but I don't run any ad-blocking programs. I've not had any issues with any pages being blocked due to malware. I run frequent checks, and it's one of the things I like about movieonline - I can watch without worrying about anything infecting my computer. I have the full current AVG anti-virus, and do a weekly scan with that, as well as other scans with Malwarebytes and Spybot Search & Destroy, and it has been a very long time since I've had any issues at all.

waterlilybarb
09-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Choice at you uneasy

None of your posts make any sense at all. You need to either find a way to be more clear, or I will move all of your posts into the nonsense thread.

shheaton
09-07-2012, 09:19 PM
I tried to watch the hunger games and it said stream not found every time i tried to play it. It took my MG but i cant watch it.

waterlilybarb
09-07-2012, 09:25 PM
I have tested that movie and it works fine. Please read post #1 HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949), and follow the directions provided.

daisy
09-13-2012, 03:47 AM
Hello,

I was watching What to Expect when Expecting and it repeatedly stopped at 35:18/01. I buffered it for about 20min then went back 5min and it stopped again at the same spot.

Thank you,

Donna

waterlilybarb
09-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Hello,

I was watching What to Expect when Expecting and it repeatedly stopped at 35:18/01. I buffered it for about 20min then went back 5min and it stopped again at the same spot.

Thank you,

Donna

I checked the movie and it is working fine. When a movie stops and just buffers for any length of time, it means the connection has been dropped. You need to note where it stopped playing, refresh the page and restart the movie. Once it connects you can drag the loading bar to approximately where you were when it stalled and let it load from there. You have 10 clicks per 24 hours on your initial MG (as explained in post #1 of this thread).

waterlilybarb
09-16-2012, 11:43 AM
I tried to watch the hunger games and it said stream not found every time i tried to play it. It took my MG but i cant watch it.

I am sorry. I just rechecked the movie, and it seems to not be working anymore. It DID work when I last checked it. Please see HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for instructions on how to seek reimbursement. The link to this thread was also supplied in the link I initially posted in response.

Note: I have also alerted Admin that this movie isn't working.

daisy
09-24-2012, 05:09 AM
I had numerous problems playing this movie. Firstly, stream not found about 5 times then once I got the movie playing it kept on freezing.

I could keep on trying but to be honest, as a customer I don't have time to spend my "movie watching" time on trying to get a movie up and running. I choose to watch it on another site.

waterlilybarb
09-24-2012, 02:52 PM
I had numerous problems playing this movie. Firstly, stream not found about 5 times then once I got the movie playing it kept on freezing.

I could keep on trying but to be honest, as a customer I don't have time to spend my "movie watching" time on trying to get a movie up and running. I choose to watch it on another site.
I'm sorry you've had so much difficulty with the site. I am only a forum moderator, and the only thing I can do is offer suggestions to help your viewing experience to be a smoother one. I'm not sure if you've tried the suggestions in our Flash Player Trouble Shooting thread (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945), but if not, I encourage you to do so. If you have, and not found them to be useful for you, we are sorry to see you go.

Veritas85
09-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Snow White and the Huntsman
Link directs to video
No video plays. Viewer inside player just stays black. No loading screen appears. No Video appears. No sound plays. Nothing...
Please fix? I want my MG's back...

waterlilybarb
09-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Snow White and the Huntsman
Link directs to video
No video plays. Viewer inside player just stays black. No loading screen appears. No Video appears. No sound plays. Nothing...
Please fix? I want my MG's back...
The link is not broken. I just tested the movie, and it's working fine. If you have updated to the latest version of Flash, that might be your problem. If you also have RealPlayer installed on your computer, there is an incompatibility issue which causes Flash not to work properly. If you don't use RP, you can just remove it from your computer, or you can downgrade to the earlier version of Flash - vs.10 (which is what I did).

offlimits17
10-07-2012, 01:42 AM
I tried watching movie "Red Lights" on 7 October 2012 Singapore time, movie will not play beyond 40:19. Tried few times but to no avail. Please refund my points. Thanks

waterlilybarb
10-07-2012, 02:14 PM
I tried watching movie "Red Lights" on 7 October 2012 Singapore time, movie will not play beyond 40:19. Tried few times but to no avail. Please refund my points. Thanks
I checked, and the movie is working fine. Please read post #1 of this thread, especially this:

**Also, if the movie stalls part way through, take note of where it stalled, refresh the page, restart the movie, let the movie connect, then drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off. You have 10 attempts per 24 hours on your initial MG.

wilar7
10-08-2012, 12:44 PM
I Tried several times but the movie does not start. The MG are deducted but there is nothing when play is pushed, please review
I am using firefox and have a cable internet connection.

waterlilybarb
10-08-2012, 01:02 PM
I Tried several times but the movie does not start. The MG are deducted but there is nothing when play is pushed, please review
I am using firefox and have a cable internet connection.
Hello. I just tested it to see if it would start for me, and it started loading the first time I clicked on it. I tested it in both Firefox and Chrome. Could it be the version of FF you're using? Some newer versions won't work properly if you have RealPlayer installed on your computer. Chrome has no such incompatibility issue, and I find it tends to be the best browser for me when watching a movie on the site. If you don't have the option of using Chrome, please let me know what version of FF you are using so I can check the troubleshooting threads on their site.

polgara
10-11-2012, 08:14 AM
about 25 - 30 mins into the movie, the screen weent green and that was it, didnt play any of the rest of the film.

Pol

waterlilybarb
10-11-2012, 12:12 PM
about 25 - 30 mins into the movie, the screen weent green and that was it, didnt play any of the rest of the film.

Pol
I just tested the movie, and it is working fine. In post #1, you will find instructions on what to do when a movie stalls. Those same instructions should work for your issue. Just reload the movie, drag the loading bar to approximately where you left off, and let it load for a few minutes prior to watching.

robbie69
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM
hi,
Time 3.58am
tried to play this film it wouldn't play, a round circle in the middle of the screen,
I've had this problem before and deducts mg's .

Regards

Rob

waterlilybarb
10-16-2012, 12:16 AM
If you read post #1 of this thread, it explains what to do when that happens. What has happened is the connection between you and the server has been dropped, and no matter how long you wait it will not start again on it's own. MG are automatically deducted. If you follow the directions provided, you should have no trouble restarting and watching your movie/s. BTW, I did check the movie, and it is working.

grmela
10-16-2012, 11:44 AM
I have lost credit trying to start the film of the title " Seeking a Friend for the End of The World".
I followed the technical instructions and tried refreshing the page at least 8 times. It is still showing the message 'stream not found'.
I would appreciate a refund and I look forward to be able to watch this film.

waterlilybarb
10-16-2012, 12:56 PM
I have lost credit trying to start the film of the title " Seeking a Friend for the End of The World".
I followed the technical instructions and tried refreshing the page at least 8 times. It is still showing the message 'stream not found'.
I would appreciate a refund and I look forward to be able to watch this film.

I don't know what to tell you. I just tested the movie and it started loading on the 2nd attempt. I refreshed and started again to see if it would be problematic, and it started right away on the 3rd try as well.
It's possible that, since the movie was just uploaded today, the upload wasn't fully complete when you attempted to watch the movie. That doesn't happen often, but it can happen. Please see post #1 on how to seek reimbursement for lost MG if you are unable to watch this movie within the 24 hour window you have on your initial payment.

waterlilybarb
10-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Bumping thread make it more visible.

jmkrysty
10-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Hey guys,

During the expendables 2, the movie stalled at the 6 min point. I've tried waiting, refreshing and dragging, buffering, exiting entirely (logging out) and starting over. Every time it stalled at the 6 min mark. Refreshing and dragging past the 6 min point didn't help either as the movie would just stall seconds after the drag point.

Thanks,

Jeff

waterlilybarb
10-24-2012, 10:12 AM
Hey guys,

During the expendables 2, the movie stalled at the 6 min point. I've tried waiting, refreshing and dragging, buffering, exiting entirely (logging out) and starting over. Every time it stalled at the 6 min mark. Refreshing and dragging past the 6 min point didn't help either as the movie would just stall seconds after the drag point.

Thanks,

Jeff

I don't know what to tell you. I have just tested the movie AGAIN, and it is working fine. I even watched the 1st 10 minutes (it's not my kind of thing, so that was a feat unto itself), and then checked the rest of the movie at various places throughout. It didn't stall at all. Have you tried any of the Flash Player troubleshooting tips here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1945)? That link is also in post #1 of this thread.

waterlilybarb
11-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Just played the FIRE WITH FIRE movie, apparently there is something wrong with sounds as it comes through 3 seconds later than actual film and it was frustrating. I couldn’t see the whole movie due to that problem and how can I retrieve my MG.
thanks
I have confirmed that the audio is out of sync, and Admin has been alerted. If you have lost MG due to this error, please see post #1 for directions on how to seek reimbursement.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

fun4watch
11-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Hi there

I think today is not my day I have the same problem with sound again. This time is with movie called “The Watch” sound is not matching the screen act could you please send me the link for "etworm" again to retrieve my MG , thanks ever so much

waterlilybarb
11-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Hi there

I think today is not my day I have the same problem with sound again. This time is with movie called “The Watch” sound is not matching the screen act could you please send me the link for "etworm" again to retrieve my MG , thanks ever so much

I see others have posted beneath the movie, but you are the first to let us know in the forum, so thank you. I have confirmed that the audio on The Watch is also out of sync. In future, please try and report errors here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1949). You can subscribe to that thread so you can find it easily if you come across other errors. At the top of the posting section, there is an option that says "Thread Tools". Click on that and you will see the option to subscribe to that thread.

Here (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12) is the link to send a PM to etworm.

eugeniobb
11-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Today the site is really dragging, i tried to watch total recall (2012) but the movie did not start, online help doesn't seem to work, but 5 MG's were deducted from my account.
Tried a few free movies and had the same problem.
can i get my MG's back?
thanks

waterlilybarb
11-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Today the site is really dragging, i tried to watch total recall (2012) but the movie did not start, online help doesn't seem to work, but 5 MG's were deducted from my account.
Tried a few free movies and had the same problem.
can i get my MG's back?
thanks
Please see post #1 of this thread for instructions on how to seek reimbursement.

Zack2121
12-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Greatings everyone,

The movie "Happily N'Ever After" costs 4MGs, however, at time 41:15 the movie freezes which leaves you hanging and wondering how the movie ends.

Is there a way to get those 4MGs back, or any other satisfying solution?

Thank you for keeping this site up to date and full of interesting movies :)

your satisfied customer,

Zack2121

waterlilybarb
12-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Greatings everyone,

The movie "Happily N'Ever After" costs 4MGs, however, at time 41:15 the movie freezes which leaves you hanging and wondering how the movie ends.

Is there a way to get those 4MGs back, or any other satisfying solution?

Thank you for keeping this site up to date and full of interesting movies :)

your satisfied customer,

Zack2121
If you had read the comments below the movie, you would have seen that the movie is missing the last half hour. I will send another PM to Admin about this, so this version can be removed.

Please see HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) for instructions on how to seek reimbursement.

warzone
12-31-2012, 05:25 PM
the movie "How to Stop Being a Loser" i accidently played because the art for it is, "how to lose friends and alienate people" and i thought i was playing that movie not the "how to stop being a loser" and also this movie "how to stop being a loser" has a really bad loud buzz at the start of the movie that i noticed and carried on for a few minutes until i realized i was watching the wrong movie as well as this real bad audio, if i can please get my 5 mg back. much thanks!

waterlilybarb
01-01-2013, 01:12 PM
the movie "How to Stop Being a Loser" i accidently played because the art for it is, "how to lose friends and alienate people" and i thought i was playing that movie not the "how to stop being a loser" and also this movie "how to stop being a loser" has a really bad loud buzz at the start of the movie that i noticed and carried on for a few minutes until i realized i was watching the wrong movie as well as this real bad audio, if i can please get my 5 mg back. much thanks!
Sorry bout the confusion. I'll let Admin know. Please read post #1 re: how to seek reimbursement.

ernestolcaivano
01-10-2013, 06:22 PM
From Rome with Love

no subtitles

waterlilybarb
01-10-2013, 06:55 PM
From Rome with Love

no subtitles
I cannot find that movie title in our selection. I was finally able to find the movie to which you were referring my googling the title. It is actually "To Rome with Love. Please make sure that you report errors correctly so that we can check the right movie. I will let Admin know that there are supposed to be subtitles for the Italian sections of the movie.

boogie_spurs
01-12-2013, 10:45 AM
The movie won't load. I tried it twice and wasted 10 MG on my attempts between 19:35 and 19:45.

waterlilybarb
01-12-2013, 12:00 PM
The movie won't load. I tried it twice and wasted 10 MG on my attempts between 19:35 and 19:45.
Please read post #1 of this thread. If you were charged twice, please follow the instructions on how to seek reimbursent, Clicking on it twice should not cost more than 5MG, as you have 10 clicks per 24 hours on your initial MG. If you check your "Watching Log", the 1st time you click should indicate how much MG were used, and any subsequant clicks (within the parameters) should say PAID. I just checked the movie and it is working fine.

DirtyDicks221
01-24-2013, 03:35 PM
What is a PM? I need to send a PM to etworm about being overcharged for MG's when I chose to watch THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW.

Been lucky for some time and not needed any fixes but now I cannot figure out where I contact administrator. Is it an email I am to send or do I post it on the Forum??

Thanks in advance, my brain gets dusty when I don't do certain tasks regularly.

waterlilybarb
01-24-2013, 04:58 PM
What is a PM? I need to send a PM to etworm about being overcharged for MG's when I chose to watch THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW.

Been lucky for some time and not needed any fixes but now I cannot figure out where I contact administrator. Is it an email I am to send or do I post it on the Forum??

Thanks in advance, my brain gets dusty when I don't do certain tasks regularly.
A PM is a private message within the forum. HERE (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12) is a direct link from which you can send your message.

Also, here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343) is a link to the thread that explains what to do. You might want to bookmark it for easy reference.

bernieisen
01-27-2013, 04:48 PM
We are having problem with adobe. No movies load - all show a report error message. However we can use realplayer, but do prefer adobe. Problem just started about a week ago.

Thanks