PDA

View Full Version : Unusual problem!!

NikkiPlane
09-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi guys,

I have a bit of an unusual problem for ya! For some reason, although I can give comments the thumbs up on the movie site, I CANNOT give a thumbs DOWN :confused: No matter what I do and no matter which film I watch, if I disagree with a comment it doesn't register and it's really annoying me now :mad:. It's always been this way and I did mention it before but no-one helped me out so if any of you can think of how to fix this I would be very grateful. I do get the box up that says "You disagreed this comment" but then my vote does not register in the number of thumbs down. HELP!!! :(

shinny
09-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi guys,

I have a bit of an unusual problem for ya! For some reason, although I can give comments the thumbs up on the movie site, I CANNOT give a thumbs DOWN :confused: No matter what I do and no matter which film I watch, if I disagree with a comment it doesn't register and it's really annoying me now :mad:. It's always been this way and I did mention it before but no-one helped me out so if any of you can think of how to fix this I would be very grateful. I do get the box up that says "You disagreed this comment" but then my vote does not register in the number of thumbs down. HELP!!! :(

Actually the same thing happens to me. I thought it was because I was a mod! I'll raise it with etworm and see what he says. Thanks for highlighting again.

NikkiPlane
09-12-2011, 04:50 PM
How weird is that?!! Thanks Shinny - appreciate it!! ;)