PDA

View Full Version : Delayed for change to Flash

etworm
07-18-2011, 01:12 AM
Hello,
Though our team work around the clock to transfer all movies into mp4 format for Flash stream, we underestimate that our total over 4500 movies needs more time to be prepared. Until now, only half of 4500 movies are ready for Flash stream, so we have to postpone Flash stream for two or three months.
if you can not watch our stream.
Please clean uninstall your Realplayer and install the latest version from here: http://forms.real.com/real/realone/intl/focus.html
And please don't use firefox browser to visit our site.

trulee
07-18-2011, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

bala
07-18-2011, 06:13 AM
Well thanks for the update as long as it will be ready by January 2012 i am happy. :)

waterlilybarb
07-18-2011, 06:46 AM
Thanks for the update. I'm sure everyone will be glad to know what to expect.

aimee321
07-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Are you keeping Realplayer or getting rid of it all together because while I have no problems using RP I never managed to get a single episode of a TV show to play whe VIPTV 'upgraded' to flash

waterlilybarb
07-28-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm not certain. Admin has not said if we'll have both. The admin here is friends with the admin at VIPTV, so I'm sure etworm is aware of the issues that developed after the initial change over there.

Re: VIPTV, did you know it now has both Flash & RP viewing sites? Flash works great for many, but RP does too (though both don't always work well for everyone which we think is partly a location issue). If you haven't checked it out since the changes, you should give it look. I prefer RP myself as it uses less bandwidth, but Flash does work for me.

GoalinCrazyUK
07-30-2011, 01:35 AM
Will play if opened in IE, but certainly won't when you try to open real player, it just sits waiting to try and connect, in RP or RP Theatre Mode?

Which means films can't be watched in full screen, I have done clean installs several times over the past months, probably 3-4 since RP stopped working in TM? I tried this link again in the OP's text, I ran it in IE, not opening FireFox at all, completely restarted my system prior to trying, and it doesn't work?

I recon, movieonline.cc also owns this site bestmovies.cc, and are just gouging the customers who have bought MG's on movieonline.cc?

Even the most patient of customers, eventually deserve to be treated fairly and receive the product purchased? Not lied to and robbed?

Regards,

Adrian.

waterlilybarb
07-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Has your RP updated? If it has, it won't work with the site. You need to use RP vs 1.1.5 (http://www.filehippo.com/download_realplayer/7908/) or earlier. Personally, I won't update my RP until I'm certain it will be compatible. I know post 1 links to a new version, but all the feedback I've heard is it still doesn't work for most people, which is why I still recommend the older version. I'm aware not everyone wants to downgrade because of various bugs the older version may have had, but since I only use RP for this site & VIPTV, I haven't found it to be an issue. Some members have said google chrome works well for them.

The site isn't trying to rip anyone off and no one has been lied to. Switching to Flash is taking longer than expected because the files have to be converted. I'm not sure if bestmovies.cc is actually owned by this site, but it was promoted here. What I've done is checked out the free movies on either site, and watch the ones I want to, and save my MG and points for something new that won't be eligible to be free until the new year.

Hope that helps resolve some of your issues.

Celticmaidn
07-31-2011, 07:21 PM
I noticed when using IE and FF they interfere with each other. Like from IE I open a movie, the real player window pops up and it is FF. I switched to google chrome and have had no problems with any of the sites. The only thing is Facebook when copy an pasting links I have to delete the last character then type it to get the link to show up.

bala
09-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Well you got it running but you should give us a head up aboUt change to free movies. You will customers because of this decision and look like i am one.

shinny
09-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Closed as this is an old thread.