PDA

View Full Version : MG account HELP.....

friahallen
02-11-2009, 08:31 AM
I don't know how to use this account i have followed all the instruction i had bought an MG but apparently it didn't go to my account according to my profile i still have 0MG how can i watch now am i wasting my money. I am willing to pay but can somebody help me to activate my account because its been 3 days now since i last bought it until now i have 0MG and unable to watch:confused:

bala
02-11-2009, 08:53 AM
you can still watch free flims

http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?newkey=serch&mod=list&classid=0&page=0&orderby=movid&keyword=0&type=lookpoint

friahallen
02-11-2009, 09:28 AM
you can still watch free flims

http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?newkey=serch&mod=list&classid=0&page=0&orderby=movid&keyword=0&type=lookpoint

what about the payment i made
:confused:

trulee
02-11-2009, 09:39 AM
I don't know how to use this account i have followed all the instruction i had bought an MG but apparently it didn't go to my account according to my profile i still have 0MG how can i watch now am i wasting my money. I am willing to pay but can somebody help me to activate my account because its been 3 days now since i last bought it until now i have 0MG and unable to watch:confused:

So sorry your account doesnt seem to have been updated friahallen. I will pass this on to our admins to look into for you.

Have you checked that the payment has been cleared through your paypal account?

bala
02-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Well when payment get updated you can watch those flims :)

in meantime you might as well enjoy the free one until it get updated :)

thebest2k8
02-11-2009, 02:03 PM
no kidding it dosent get better then free films

etworm
02-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Hello,
I have sent a PM to you with elaborated details, please check out!

litaepifania
02-28-2009, 08:08 AM
That if you put your visa or what have you in to buy MG that it will not be hacked, or extra money taken out that you have not approved? Is this site safe and accountable.

trulee
02-28-2009, 08:33 AM
That if you put your visa or what have you in to buy MG that it will not be hacked, or extra money taken out that you have not approved? Is this site safe and accountable.

The method for paying for MG is via Paypal which is a world reknowned site. Your payment is protected by their security.

You will see when you go to pay whether it be from a paypal account or using your creditcard, in the address bar there is a little padlock which ensures the site is secure and your details wont be passed to anyone else.