PDA

View Full Version : Cant play

mattysas
06-27-2011, 02:17 AM
I have version 14.0 Real player. Nothing happens when i click play the film..real player opens and thats it. I have tried in Chrome as well, but still nothing happens..What is wrong?

mattysas
06-27-2011, 03:56 AM
Never mind my question. After reading here, I see that version 14 does not work on this site:( I am a woman..LOL so have to wait to husband to get home from work to know what to do now.

BUt I understood two things: I have to download an older version of RP, but I also read that this site is using a flash player INSTEAD of RP???

So what should we do..download an older version of RP or download flashplayer?

mattysas
06-27-2011, 04:21 AM
I am sorry for all this replies to myself. I just want u to know that i havce fixed it..By taking my time and reading what you people wrote, have now downloaded RP version 10. And it works now. So thank you..

trulee
06-27-2011, 05:29 AM
I am sorry for all this replies to myself. I just want u to know that i havce fixed it..By taking my time and reading what you people wrote, have now downloaded RP version 10. And it works now. So thank you..

So glad you were able to sort it out yourself (no hubby needed :) ). The site will be moving to flash in the next month so hopefully you'll have no problems. Just need to keep your flash updated.

shinny
06-27-2011, 06:26 AM

Agree with Trulee glad you managed to get is sorted, minus hubby ;)

Most of the Moderators on here are ladies so we know a thing or two!!

Feary
06-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Hello, great to hear that your problem is solved, however I would like to now how I can get dutch subtitles on the movies?

trulee
06-28-2011, 05:18 AM
Hello, great to hear that your problem is solved, however I would like to now how I can get dutch subtitles on the movies?

Any films on the site with subtitles come that way. The site streams the movies, it doesnt modify them in any way.