PDA

View Full Version : I suggested someone....

mimimimi
02-09-2009, 09:02 AM
and as the link didnt work for her as her computer went dead when she rebooted it she went straight to your web not using my link as she didnt realize I would not get MG for reffering her, is there any way I can still get that MG for refferal?

waterlilybarb
02-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Maybe you could have your friend (and you as well) send a Private Message to etworm with a copy of the email they received and an explanation of what happened.

trulee
02-09-2009, 09:29 AM
and as the link didnt work for her as her computer went dead when she rebooted it she went straight to your web not using my link as she didnt realize I would not get MG for reffering her, is there any way I can still get that MG for refferal?

If your friend registered without using your link then it is unlikely that you can get the 2 MG for referal as there is no way to confirm that she came to the site as a direct result of you - sorry.

thebest2k8
02-09-2009, 12:37 PM
i believe trulee is right

heluvagr8flik
02-13-2009, 02:17 AM
If your friend registered without using your link then it is unlikely that you can get the 2 MG for referal as there is no way to confirm that she came to the site as a direct result of you - sorry.

...some ppl just cut the first part of the referral link and paste it into their browser therefore you lose out on your 2 MG's. Some people do it on purpose and others just make a mistake. But if you have actually posted the link and all they have to do is click on it they would have had to go out of their way to skip the referral process. If I was you I'd use use www.movieonline.cc (http://www.movieforum.cc/register.php?referrer=heluvagr8flik) and embed your referral link and then most don't check. Gotsta be sneaky sometimes.:o

bala
02-13-2009, 02:28 AM
That's smart but once there rewards system in place like viptv fourm site where you can points by posting comments. Right now this site is new within the next 6 month reward might be in place i just patient for that :)