PDA

View Full Version : getting MGs

Tmanski1
04-30-2011, 08:07 AM
I have nobody to send any registration emails to. How can I watch movies?

trulee
04-30-2011, 08:58 AM
I have nobody to send any registration emails to. How can I watch movies?

Please follow the instructions in this post here (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=160).

darkasnight
05-07-2011, 10:55 PM
i have spent 25 or 30 MG's trying to get a movie to load....then i finally got it to load...how can i get some of those back......I only watched it once and i spent that much...sure you can take the one time out of it but how do i get the rest....

NikkiPlane
05-08-2011, 02:37 AM
i have spent 25 or 30 MG's trying to get a movie to load....then i finally got it to load...how can i get some of those back......I only watched it once and i spent that much...sure you can take the one time out of it but how do i get the rest....

etworm is the administrator you should contact directly in order to get back your mg's. To contact etworm, simply click on any of the posts that you see with that name in this forum (newcomer guidance). You then click on his name and you will see a list of options including "send a private email to etworm". You can then click on this link and then send your details, along with the name of the film you were trying to access and when to etworm. He will then sort it out for you ;) Hope this helps!!! (and they are always VERY good at sorting out any problems and usually do it very quickly too so don't worry - it will be sorted out for you :D)

NikkiPlane
05-08-2011, 02:58 AM
You can also go to this topic here http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1343 (how to claim back lost MG's) where there is a direct link to etworm in the first post. ;)

waterlilybarb
05-08-2011, 12:24 PM

Nikki is correct - send a PM to etworm for reimbursement of lost MG. You have 10 times per 24 hours to watch a movie on your initial MGs.