PDA

View Full Version : Can't post a comment about a movie?

neenana
03-02-2011, 05:09 PM
I tried to post a comment about a movie I liked, but it says I've been "banned" and have to contact the Webmaster. I don't see any links to contact anyone, and I certainly did nothing to deserve a ban... i'm new and have never posted a comment before. What do I do?

Thanks!

waterlilybarb
03-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Send a PM to etworm, our site administrator. Does anyone else in your house use the site? I think being banned to post on the movie site are by IP address. If not, your name may have been confused with someone else's, and etworm can rectify the situation.

neenana
03-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Send a PM to etworm, our site administrator. Does anyone else in your house use the site? I think being banned to post on the movie site are by IP address. If not, your name may have been confused with someone else's, and etworm can rectify the situation.

Thanks so much for the reply. No, no one else in the house uses it. I just set it up a few days ago. How do I PM etworm? I'm on a Mac, if that makes any difference.

waterlilybarb
03-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Here is a link to PM etworm: http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12. Hopefully he'll sort it out for you quickly.