PDA

View Full Version : slow download

otellobig
02-20-2011, 06:33 AM
why is always so slow to download the movie,and in not because depend from the connection I've the fast one but I ve the same problem....

Someone have the same problem? if yes please post a solution

Thanks

trulee
02-20-2011, 07:11 AM
why is always so slow to download the movie,and in not because depend from the connection I've the fast one but I ve the same problem....

Someone have the same problem? if yes please post a solution

Thanks

This is a streaming site and as such doesnt condone the downloading of our movies.

waterlilybarb
02-20-2011, 10:59 AM
As Trulee said, we do not condone nor advocate downloading form this site. If, however, you mean it sometimes takes long for the movie to load, it isn't solely dependent on the speed of your internet connection. User traffic can play a factor in speed of loading. Make sure to check out the RP troubleshooting thread as it can give you tips on setting your RP to get the best usage. Sometimes setting your RP speed lower actually helps.

waterlilybarb
09-07-2011, 12:23 PM
My question is same. I want to ask it. But thanks dear for sharing. I am waiting for good reply.

An appropriate reply has been made. It is against forum rules for anyone to post information about downloading sites.