PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Harry

Spookytime
01-25-2011, 11:48 PM
Very good Movie I'd say it was excellent and you all should enjoy it. without posting a "Spoiler" there is a twist that I didn't expect at or near the end but it had a very good story line and well very well actors in it so I hope you enjoy it as I surely did. Rating it 5 Stars for a great piece of work.
It's a good movie you all should view it is well worth your time to watch it., and I'm not saying it's a =Must See= but you'll come away liking what you saw.

waterlilybarb
01-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Does it have a lot of swearing?

amingermany
02-03-2011, 05:57 AM
ALOT of swearing and alot of homosexuality. Its a movie about A navy vet coming out of the closet. If your not into that sort of thing, dont watch. This is a surprise I dont like.

waterlilybarb
02-03-2011, 09:00 AM
@amingermany

Thanks for the heads up. It's not my sort of thing. I understand there is going to be swearing in nearly every movie, and in context, it can be used to make a point and in such cases is tolerable. I find often, though, that profanity is added where it is not necessary, and I really hate feeling like I'm being accosted by it. I am not a person who cusses, so I am rather picky about what I watch.

LOL! Totally just realized I thought this was a different movie when I posed the question. I was wondering about another movie with a similar title. Really need to double check before posting.