PDA

View Full Version : The Brave one Film Discussion

bala
02-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Welcome to my second film discussion, so this film was another interesting film it's about woman who take action that cop can't i kind like these type of film which portray an anti-hero story-line what really the mickey she actually got away with it which is so wrong, you kind wanted her to get caught but she did kill bad people.

Can you imagine if people took the law into their hands.

stardaz
02-08-2009, 05:20 AM
That is quite the movie, she is one crazy women. I think when they make movies like that it puts ideas in some peoples heads and then they think that they can do the same. There is one movie I am think about forget the title but any way she could not deal with her life and had a young child, she put that child in her car in the back seat and then drove off a cliff. Shortly after that movie came out I was watching the news and this nut did the same thing and killed herself and the baby, now she is fighting to get out of jail. Some people are very weak and can't deal with life and then see movies like this and try to do the same thing as they seen in the movie. Just my two cents.

bala
02-08-2009, 05:24 AM
i wouldn't call her crazy -it not like she start out that way her boyfriend was killed she was in hospital for few months and when she got out she felt like no-one on her side-think about if it wasn't that guy to sell her illegal gun none of this would have happen.:)