PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Comments in Movie Reviews - Sticky Please Read

victoriasuomine
11-01-2010, 02:14 AM
Spookytime is posting all kinds of OFF-TOPIC stuff in the section reserved for movie reviews. When I click on a movie to read the description and the user reviews, that's exactly what I want to see - DESCRIPTION and USER REVIEWS. That LAST thing I want to see is a plug for mod snip or the forum. Of course we all think it's a great website. That's why we're here. But it won't continue to be a great website if overenthusiastic people aren't put on a leash and restricted to posting their comments in the forum where they belong. Movie reviews should not be used for anything except reviews.

Sticky, please remove all the non-review comments in the movies. "Princess Kaiulani" is where I saw Spookytime's post.

Thanks!

*Pls do not provide links to other sites.

shinny
11-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Spookytime is posting all kinds of OFF-TOPIC stuff in the section reserved for movie reviews. When I click on a movie to read the description and the user reviews, that's exactly what I want to see - DESCRIPTION and USER REVIEWS. That LAST thing I want to see is a plug for mod snip or the forum. Of course we all think it's a great website. That's why we're here. But it won't continue to be a great website if overenthusiastic people aren't put on a leash and restricted to posting their comments in the forum where they belong. Movie reviews should not be used for anything except reviews.

Sticky, please remove all the non-review comments in the movies. "Princess Kaiulani" is where I saw Spookytime's post.

Thanks!

*Pls do not provide links to other sites.

I'm not treating this as a genuine post now as you provided a link to another movie site. However, if the comments are genuine, Spooky is a moderator on the forum here and is trying to encourage participation on the forum.