PDA

View Full Version : Charlie St Cloud

janeprince2
10-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Will this movie be added to Movie Online soon?

Thank you

jane

Spookytime
10-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi Jane., I'm not certain but you and every member can make suggestions for the films you want to see here: What movies would you like to see on the site? (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=28)

Members may also request 30 free movies per month, of those we already carry. Here is that thread: Free movies for (whichever month it is) (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=1035). I believe that what's picked the most will be shown on our site and also for free, so please post it quickly as we do this at the start of every month, I think that's just another good reason to be a member of this awesome site and I'd suggest to always visit our forum as there's so much info and things to read and look at in the forum. Take my word for it as I think you'll find so much stuff here that will interest you, so whenever you have the time before/after a movie drop into the forum, we all work hard to bring you the best and we don't get paid for it as we think well we know this movie site is the best one you'll find, it's our pleasure to help you, don't be a stranger as I'm the stranger-est one you'll find lol I* Happy if I was of help to you.

janeprince2
10-30-2010, 04:02 AM
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.

Very much appreciated.

;)

Spookytime
10-30-2010, 06:58 PM
That' just one of the many things the Mods do amd try to visit our forum to either read what's going on lr post any problems your having so our Team can try and help you and solve you problem and do our very best.

There's also
Off Topic
Anything you want to chat

We also have
Off Topic
Anything you want to chat, so our members can talk about anything as long as it's within our TOS as this is a family site so please keep that in mind as we want a site for everybody and any age to be able to view movies and like I said at any age

Thanks for your visit to the forum see you here soon we hope :D

dolby
04-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Charlie st Cloud is amazing romantic drama fantasy.this flick is really very enjoyable.