PDA

View Full Version : Viewing problem

cicis
10-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Hi!
I am unable to watch any of the movies... I paid for one and I get the following message from RealPlayer:
"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

I was able to watch last week... I tried this from two different machines, and with various free movies also and with the same result.
Thank you,
Cici

waterlilybarb
10-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi!
I am unable to watch any of the movies... I paid for one and I get the following message from RealPlayer:
"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

I was able to watch last week... I tried this from two different machines, and with various free movies also and with the same result.
Thank you,
Cici

You'll have to be more specific. Which movie/s were you trying to watch? I have just tested a couple free movies with no problem. Please also check your RealPlayer, as it may need some troubleshooting.

Spookytime
10-17-2010, 05:12 PM
You need to list the movie that didn't play so that we can test it and if it doesn't play your MG's will be credited back to you acct.
But not knowing what movie it was we can just give you credits, but list the movie and your MG's you'll get back as that's the way it works best for our Team thanks for briggoimng this matter to our Team. :confused:

cicis
10-18-2010, 08:11 AM
I cannot see "Iron Man 2". However, I have also randomly tried free movies and I get the same errors.
When I ask for details on RealPlayer error, nothing happens. How to troubleshoot this???
Thanks.

waterlilybarb
10-18-2010, 08:27 AM
I cannot see "Iron Man 2". However, I have also randomly tried free movies and I get the same errors.
When I ask for details on RealPlayer error, nothing happens. How to troubleshoot this???
Thanks.

Please see our Real Player Troubleshooting (http://www.movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=233) thread.

cicis
10-19-2010, 08:34 AM
OK. I will do that. In the meantime I lost 10 MG... What to do?

trulee
10-19-2010, 01:10 PM
OK. I will do that. In the meantime I lost 10 MG... What to do?

Send a PM to etorm our administrator for a refund. Include a copy of your viewing log and an explanantion.