PDA

View Full Version : Fiends

Spookytime
09-19-2010, 07:31 PM
The Forum is a great place to tak about movies that you watched and also one of the best places to meet friends.
It's the best place to go to just to drop in and see;) many good people come to the forum, I hope I see all of you so maybe we can talk about movies or whatever, as I think the forum realy Rocks, but without you all it doesn't Rock so lets all make it Rock alright.

waterlilybarb
09-20-2010, 02:54 AM
I think you meant friends, not fiends (hehehe), so I will agree that the forum rocks, and would LOVE to see more people contibuting comments on the movies they liked or disliked, even if it's only a couple times a month.

Spookytime
09-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Yes I surely meant Friends, I'm also known as the typo king hahahaha. so I'm glad to hear you were able to read my typo and thanks for alerting me to it I have to be more careful when I type so I can avoid any typos LMAO
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, a good heads up mate

waterlilybarb
09-21-2010, 09:26 PM
LOL! It gave me a chuckle.

Spookytime
10-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Laughter is the best medicine and best of all it's free, I love to make people grin or smile but best of all if I can make you Laugh I'm just so very happy as it kind of make me do the same, always smile it brings out the best of us all :D