PDA

View Full Version : How can i sort moview based on their star ratings

anorocle
08-25-2010, 06:24 AM
If this is posted somewhere else sorry. I looked and couldnt find it. On the top search area you can pick stars but I don't know what to do after that. I have entered a number before like 3 to see if three star rated movies would appear but that hasn't worked.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rick

Ok, i feel like an idiot. In the search area stars stands for the actors not the ratings we give them, right?

bala
08-25-2010, 07:14 AM
Stars on search bar refer to actor name or actress name eg if you put will smith it will list all will smith movies.

SORRY :(

it's a good question we should be able find movies based on the star system- i am sure one of mods will ask admin about this :)

shinny
08-28-2010, 01:43 AM
anorocle, apologies I'm not sure why this thread was closed before a moderator could reply.

As Bala has already said the "Stars" search is based on Actors from the film (this information comes from IMDb).

We currently don't have a rating system by Film, but what we do have is "Top Ranking" - This is based on how many people have watched a particular film. You can view this on the "Movies Page" which will show "Hot" and "New"

You can also view the overall "Top Movies" on the home page by week, month and total (top right hand side)

Hope this helps.