PDA

View Full Version : Poor Quality Film/Audio Prints & MG Refunds

jerseyjules
07-30-2010, 05:53 AM
Hello. Can someone please advise me how to get a MG refund for films that are of poor quality? A number of the films on the site are of such poor sound & film quality (as if someone snuck a camcorder into a theatre!) and others appear to be DVD quality. By purchasing MG's I think it is only reasonable to expect a dependable level of quality control. I have "purchased" movies that play fine, but the audio or picture quality is so poor, they are unwatchable and I've had to turn them off. How do I get my MG's refunded for the poorer quality films? And, how can I know what the quality of a film is BEFORE I click the play button? (There does not appear to be any "Film Print Quality" rating in the movie listings.) Unfortunately, for most films, the "comments" section is of little help as many commenters don't take the time in their reviews to include pertinent information such as picture & sound quality for other movie watchers, rather they say things like "stupid" or "really funny". Perhaps the site admins would consider listing the print & sound quality (DVD, Bootleg, etc.) in the film descriptions???

Please respond and let me know how to best rectify the situation. Thank you very much for your time.

shinny
07-30-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi Jerseyjules, thanks for your comments.

Firstly, on the issue of lost MG's, please send a private message (PM) to the site administrator listing what movies you had difficulty with and he can organise a refund. Click on this link => PM Etworm (http://movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12)

Secondly, we have a thread on the forum here where we ask members to list films they've experienced issues with. The admin team then go through these and fix where required. So if you could list those movies in this thread, that would help => Error Reporting Thread (http://movieforum.cc/showthread.php?t=24&page=62). You can also check here to see if someone else has reported a film issue.

Hope this helps :)

jerseyjules
07-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Shinny, thank you very much for taking the time to reply to me. I appreciate your help. :)

shinny
07-31-2010, 03:46 AM
You're very welcome ;)