PDA

View Full Version : Why can I no longer view movies?

TumbleWeed
06-08-2010, 03:29 PM
:( Everytime that I attempt to watch a flick on this site the bottom of my screen keeps flickering and never works! Anyone else with this problem, let me know - THANKS!!! :eek: Well now on the internet icon on the bottom of the screen (windows) CONSTANTLY kept FLICKERING! NOW even with your FREE MOVIES all I get is CONECTING yet nothing ELSE! I hope that this is now specific enough! - This no longer works, OK?

waterlilybarb
06-08-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "flickering". If you could be more specific in your description of the problem you're having, I, or another one of the mods would be happy to try & assist you. :)

BTW, we do not allow links to other sites, even in signatures, as we do not have the manpower to check them all for member safety, so I edited out the url in your signature.

flanokin
06-25-2010, 05:24 AM
I havent been able to view movies for the past 10 days. It takes forever to connect and then when it is connected, it cuts out every 10 seconds or so for about 10 mins. I've never had a problem before and Im a member since last year. Ive sent multiple emails and NO-ONE has gotten back to me. Im really annoyed, I put quite a few friends on to this website...only to get screwed! :-(

waterlilybarb
06-25-2010, 01:09 PM
I havent been able to view movies for the past 10 days. It takes forever to connect and then when it is connected, it cuts out every 10 seconds or so for about 10 mins. I've never had a problem before and Im a member since last year. Ive sent multiple emails and NO-ONE has gotten back to me. Im really annoyed, I put quite a few friends on to this website...only to get screwed! :-(

I am sorry for the difficulty you've been experiencing and have sent a message to admin, directing him to your post.

Since you've been a member for a year & not had any problems viewing, I assume you have been watching in your own Real Player, as is recommended.
Has your computer done any updates recently. I sometimes have issues and have to change my settings when I update my browser or if Windows does an update.

While waiting for a response, please check out the Newcomer Guidance board and read some of the suggestion threads for better viewing (even if you have in the past). Possibly you will be able to find a solution, or at least a stopgap until your problem can be resolved.

etworm
06-27-2010, 11:27 PM

Hello,
I believe that you have tried troubleshooting tips in our forum.
Now I suggest you to use another browser to log in movieonline to check out whether movies can be played.
And if the above option failed, I suggest you to use another computer to check out whether movies can be played.

If you have no luck after trying these two options, please feedback.

m.giles4401
08-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Are you using windows 7 if so you have to open realplayer go to web where you can type the url for www.moviesonline.cc log on now you should be able to watch your movies.

shinny
08-28-2010, 01:22 AM
Closed. This is an old thread that has already been resolved.