PDA

View Full Version : how to redownload movie if didnt finish

chevy24wins
05-30-2010, 08:17 PM
i was downloading a movie an it stop only 9 minutes into the movie. how do i get it back to download without being charged again

NikkiPlane
05-30-2010, 11:32 PM
This is an interesting question as it is actually illegal to download the movies I think - you are supposed to watch the movie while streaming on the site so I don't think you'll get an answer to that one - perhaps you meant how do you WATCH the movie again without being charged? As far as I know if you have a problem with a movie not playing and you are charged MG's for it you just contact etworm with all the details and you will be reimbursed the MG's. This happened to me once and it was no problem to get reimbursed. Good luck!!

shinny
05-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Nikki is right.

We will not get into any discussions regarding downloading as this is illegal.

If infact you did mean you had some problems while streaming the movie come back and let us know the error message you got. etworm will gladly refund you for server issues will you were streaming.

chevy24wins
05-31-2010, 06:19 PM
i didnt get message i lost internet connection an when reconnected the movie wouldnt start

shinny
06-01-2010, 06:22 AM
If you were streaming then all you need to do is press the stop button and replay. You won't be charged again if you do it within a 24hr period.