PDA

View Full Version : legion?

magefire
05-20-2010, 05:25 PM
um anyone know when we might see this movie, it was released 5-11

waterlilybarb
05-20-2010, 06:58 PM
As has always been the case, it is up to admin as to what movies we get on the site. This also depends on their ability to source quality material.

bala
05-25-2010, 10:08 PM
just been added :)

nabreena
05-28-2010, 12:34 AM
the one thing i loved about this site was seeing the top releases long before they were released on dvd. now all we seem to be getting are old movies from up to ten yrs old and very few new releases. "it's complicated" starring alex baldwin and meryl streep has been released since middle of may or earlier. and it isnt even available here. same with alice in wonderland. why has so much of the sweet things about this site disappeared???

trulee
05-28-2010, 05:28 AM
the one thing i loved about this site was seeing the top releases long before they were released on dvd. now all we seem to be getting are old movies from up to ten yrs old and very few new releases. "it's complicated" starring alex baldwin and meryl streep has been released since middle of may or earlier. and it isnt even available here. same with alice in wonderland. why has so much of the sweet things about this site disappeared???

As with any of the movies that are uploaded to this site, its all a question of availabitily and quality. Sometimes it takes longer than we would like to achieve both. While I understand your anxiousness to see the 'latest releases', there is still something to be said for the ability to watch 'older' movies from the comfort of your own home. The site endeavours to obtain quality copies of the latest releases at all times and will continue to do so. I hope you wil continue to stick with us while we do.