PDA

View Full Version : Should be rules about racists comments

chickenlips100
05-15-2010, 07:07 PM
I think that there should be rules about some of the racists comments that I have been reading in the posts. We have to here about in when we go out, I thought that this is about movies and how good or bad they are not how you can run down a diffrent race. I just read one and I can't believe that you would allow this. It does make me very upset. We are here to watch a movie weather it good or bad, we do not need to call other people mean and hurtfull names. Time for some people to grow up.

shinny
05-16-2010, 02:04 AM
I think that there should be rules about some of the racists comments that I have been reading in the posts. We have to here about in when we go out, I thought that this is about movies and how good or bad they are not how you can run down a diffrent race. I just read one and I can't believe that you would allow this. It does make me very upset. We are here to watch a movie weather it good or bad, we do not need to call other people mean and hurtfull names. Time for some people to grow up.

Hi there, unfortunately we, the moderators of this forum, cannot delete/edit comments made on the text field of the movies. If you send a PM to etworm (the administrator of the site) he should be able to remove the comment(s). Use this link to send him a pm => PM Etworm (http://movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12)

bala
05-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Just got this pm from a member

Dear Bala:
You seem to know alot about this movie forum site, and I wanted to let you know that my nine year old read a post from mike12 listed under the reviews of Flicka 2. I allowed her to pick this movie due to the rating and it being listed under the family heading. I am very disappointed to have the nasty comment reflected underneathe such a good movie. Could you please direct this post to the person that takes care of such things. I would appreciate having your help in resolving to remove this comment to keep other young eyes from having to read such filth. I enjoy this site due to the fact that I can allow my children to watch things that we pick out together. I have never encountered this before so could you please help to resolve?
Respectfully,
Georgiagal70

I have send this PM to Etworm but i am not a moderator and i think moderator should be made aware of this. :)

shinny
05-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Just got this pm from a member I have send this PM to Etworm but i am not a moderator and i think moderator should be made aware of this. :)

You can just PM one of the moderators in future Bala. Tks.

etworm
05-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Hello,
Thanks for your report! Movie review is in VOD system. Our administrators will check reviews from time to time and remove unwelcome or nonsense-like comments, even ban the reviewer. If you find some comments which are not proper, please PM me.
Thank you!