PDA

View Full Version : It's back movie prices

bala
02-05-2009, 04:24 AM
Ok well having seen the upgrade i have 1 things pricing seem strange but here goes. We have so far 5 diffrencing pricing

1MG movies
2MG Movies
3MG Movies
4MGMovies
5MG Movies

Ok we still free movies :)

Let's here your thoughts on this because I'm not exactly happy with 5 different prices. i don't mind being charged for movies but pay same price no matter what movies i watch.

ebza09
02-05-2009, 04:48 AM
I agree with you bala 5 different prices is strange. Sticking to one or two would be better.

bala
02-05-2009, 04:51 AM
Well all good film cost 5MG while bad ones cost less :(

We weren't even consulted on the price:mad:

you would think as we were here trial period we would get some say :)

Well this is cost of business i guess :eek:

KISRAEL
02-05-2009, 06:03 AM
Bala, I did the math on the buying the $30 subscription you get 449mg and that is almost 90 of the good films as you called them. That is 33 cents a movie. That is not bad at all! I'm still glad they left the free movie section!

bala
02-05-2009, 06:09 AM
That ok if you can afford it , what about Students who can't afford it. let me honest people with a job will only get a chance to watch a movie on weekends because during weekdays you have a job.

P_A_Davey
02-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Its supply and demand - if people don't pay to watch the movies they'll have to reduce the prices. It's all illegal anyway. When it's free it doesn't seem so bad as noone is profiting but paying to watch illegal films is another matter. Beware paying large amounts at a time as the site may be shut down at any time. How secure are the payments I wonder.

bala
02-05-2009, 06:17 AM
only time will tell :)

jackilidaniels
02-05-2009, 06:57 AM
je i ja mislim isto to,,,sramota

etworm
02-05-2009, 07:33 AM
We also respect intellectual rights.
Streaming service is not against the law.
Membership fund is collected for necessary maintenance and cost.
And we take this issue into account since the very beginning. Legality is a question for many sites, some are the most visited sites on internet.

waterlilybarb
02-05-2009, 07:49 AM
I wasn't concerned, but thank you for clarifying the issue for us. I know many members have been worried about the legality of the site and it's good to be reassured that everything has been taken into consideration.

The site is a great one and the membership cost is very reasonable, considering the service. :)

shinny
02-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the comments Waterlilybarb.

With regards to the different pricing levels, our administrators will post a Pricing Guideline shortly.

bala
02-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Thank you telling us that our administrators will post a Pricing Guideline shortly.

I hope update your question and answer section :)

stardaz
02-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Well I am glad that you are back up, and there is nothing in this world that is free, every one has to pay in one way or another. I think that the people that started with you right from the start of the trial period should get some kind of discount, after all it is them that refered people to your site and kept watching so that the site would stay on, it is only fare that some kind of dicount apply.
Maybe if you want more people to sign up than offer some kind of reward to the person or persons that help bring in a lot of people and really make your site what you want it to be.
Offer some kind of discount to the ones that are loyal with this site and are on it all the time.

I hope that this might help out.

Any way I still love this site and hope that you try and keep the cost down or you will loose out.

This is my two cents

bala
02-05-2009, 10:12 AM
i completely agree with you :)

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 10:13 AM
this site is amazing, and the fact that you still can watch free movies, in the free movie movie zone, is pretty cool

bala
02-05-2009, 10:18 AM
but there are not good movies :(

waterlilybarb
02-05-2009, 11:36 AM
but there are not good movies :(

I have to disagree. While not all of the free movies are ones I would watch, I have been checking the list and found some very good movies among them. Everyone's taste is different, but it looks as if there's something for pretty much everyone - even among the free movies.

bala
02-05-2009, 11:37 AM
That fine as you pointed out people taste is diffrent :)

kahmeleone
02-05-2009, 11:52 AM
There are always gong to be people who are unhappy about having to pay; It was very generous that movies were free for more than a month; I'd say that was a pretty good discount.
In time as the site develops it is possible that the admins will divulge other ways to earn mg's for those who are financially struggling more than others; however the cost to run the site, like having the computers, the hard drives, the software, the internet connection, the electricity and the content etc etc.... its not exactly a profit when the numbers add up; it's a labor of love and everyone is expected to contribute some kind of energy to keep the site operational. It was no secret that all movies being free was on a temporary basis; it really shouldn't be a shock.

Cheer up, refer your friends, earn mg! :)
Most importantly, enjoy this trumendous opportunity that we have here!

bala
02-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Very well said i support this site will never leave unless i'm unable connect to your server to watch the flims. so far no problem i keep message in middle of the flim saying please replay it :(

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 04:01 PM
yes it was very generous movies were free for a month and on the upside, there are still free movies,

bala
02-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Yes it was nice but the problem is 1 month did we get enough members support the site-i notice few member are upset over pricing?

shinny
02-06-2009, 06:57 AM
Yes it was nice but the problem is 1 month did we get enough members support the site-i notice few member are upset over pricing?

Well, evidently it is having a positive impact on our membership. The most number of users online was yesterday 57 (at one time). This is indirectly related to our existing members sending out the invitation codes to earn MG's and this wouldn't be happening if the site was entirely free ;)

Let not jump the gun either Bala. It's only been 2 days.

bala
02-06-2009, 07:02 AM
that was because they wanted to see new MG system work give it a month and we will see impact :)

keep up good work shinny -your the best :)

Sorry for grief i caused :)

i hate not knowing things :)

Hypechic
02-06-2009, 07:07 AM
It is going to be impossible to satisfy everybody. Come on, who amongst you have been able to satisfy ALL your friends, family et al? Running and maintaining the site is not free(It has to be paid for one way or another) and to be sincere, if you begrudge the payments, go to a DVD shop and buy the movie or wait till it comes to theatres near you..of course then you'll be able to watch them for free. :rolleyes: Harsh I know but it's the truth.

It'd be more constructive to ask how to make the site more affordable, like having other ways to earn MG. This site is fantastic and even though there might be a few hiccups from time to time, it still rates over and above the rest out there and yes I am biased.:D

bala
02-06-2009, 07:16 AM
We have to patient about other ways to earn MG. unfortunately the admin have not been able to provide this at the present moment. they have put strict deadline on themselves -personally it would better have everything set up before upgrade in my opinion. if they needs few months than so be it but they rushed it things get missed.

i understand about the cost of running this site i support them 100 % it's just when error happen member get annoyed, none of today update flim work so member are not able enjoy it. luckly those films are free :)

There still few thing get sorted before this site run efficiently i understand that it takes time but why not try fix all errors before they start charging surely that a fair request or am i being unreasonable?

When pay for service and the film link invalid or doesn't load it doesn't promote good relationship with customer ?

Reputation is important for this site to be successful don't you think. it only takes few error to damage the reputation of this site.

thebest2k8
02-06-2009, 10:21 PM
it is impposible to satisy everybody, and a well organized fully hd stream movie site like this, cost money to run so people will be upset, but mind you there was a whole a free month of watching movies as well,

bala
02-06-2009, 10:56 PM
i understand that my point is shouldn't majority of Errors/ bugs be fixed before charging starts?

kahmeleone
02-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Yeah, what they said. Toot Toot!

I once signed up for netflix. My bad; it sucked; the stuff they had online to rent was a heck of a lot more expensive than here and their online movie section left much to be desired.

For those who complain, I invite them to find a better deal with this kind of quality.

We'll never be able to help the whiners who feel we should serve it all to them for free, without any kind of contribution whatsoever (whether it be in work on the site, earning MG or paying ten bucks here and there).

I'll be happy to offer some velveeta for the whiners! (some cheap cheese for some cheap whine!):cool:

bala
02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
first of all we are not complaining we want better standard of service for the money which mean if we click on a flim and it doesn't work we lost some MG than we have contact the admin and let them know we lost it than we wait for them refund it who know how long we have to wait?

Etworm is hardly on much i'm on here more times then he is.

can you understand that we demand better service as a result which mean we expect 99% of flims on this site to work properly.:)

you seem think we want it for free which is partly true but as you starting ask money we expect the service better than it is.

shinny
02-07-2009, 01:31 AM
first of all we are not complaining we want better standard of service for the money which mean if we click on a flim and it doesn't work we lost some MG than we have contact the admin and let them know we lost it than we wait for them refund it who know how long we have to wait?

can you understand that we demand better service as a result which mean we expect 99% of flims on this site to work properly.:)

you seem think we want it for free which is partly true but as you starting ask money we expect the service better than it is.

First off, just because etworm is not signed into the forum, doesn't mean he's not working on the movieonline site ;)

Second, yes I agree that the service needs to improve somewhat now that members have bought MG's, however, it is still a very new site and our Admin team are working on fixing the bugs as soon as they can plus they are also trying to develop the site more.

We ask that you be a little more patient. No members will be out of MG. Etworm has given that assurance and you can PM him directly if you believe that you have.

wiggy222
02-07-2009, 03:03 AM
I am interesting in seeing what improvements are made now that a fee is required. I do currently have a memebership to the site mentioned a few posts back, and I don't think the poster has been there recently. I am more than willing to pay to watch, but this site is more expensive and eventhough it does have some newer movies available online, I can have any dvd shipped to me. And I have unlimited access to their online selection which is much larger than the selection here.
And i don't want to be taken the wrong way, I like this site very much. The quality is good and I've never had a problem with anything I have watched, but I need a little more for my buck.

shinny
02-07-2009, 05:30 AM
I am interesting in seeing what improvements are made now that a fee is required. I do currently have a memebership to the site mentioned a few posts back, and I don't think the poster has been there recently. I am more than willing to pay to watch, but this site is more expensive and eventhough it does have some newer movies available online, I can have any dvd shipped to me. And I have unlimited access to their online selection which is much larger than the selection here.
And i don't want to be taken the wrong way, I like this site very much. The quality is good and I've never had a problem with anything I have watched, but I need a little more for my buck.

Give it time. The film base is being built up more and more each time. This site is only about a month or so old.

thebest2k8
02-09-2009, 08:15 PM
i think time will prove this site to be pretty amazing, well more than it already is :)

stardaz
02-11-2009, 07:34 AM
Reading through some of this forum I was wondering about the law, if it is illegal to pay is that in just your country or does this apply to all countries??

thebest2k8
02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
this site is in no way illegal because you can't download any movies, you can only stream, so i wouldn't worry about that :)

lono1126
02-12-2009, 05:41 PM

We should elect bala for mayor. Don't you think?:D

thebest2k8
02-12-2009, 09:05 PM
i think there doing a great job on this site, and the fact that its only been online for a little over a month, there are a lot of movies to choose from, try using other sites where more than half the movies don't work, and the ons tat do are all CAMS and the quality is horrible, you need to give this site a month more or so and i think everything will be running fine, give the ADMINS a break there working harder than you think to keep this site running well

bala
02-12-2009, 11:43 PM
I completly agree with you we can give them time-the question i have is there enough server space to upload all avaliable flims?-that's my concern last thing thing we want for this site 10,000 movies and server can keep up with the demand of it's customer. at the moment it's ok but in 6-8 months this could become an issue.

thebest2k8
02-17-2009, 12:16 AM
i pretty sure they have though of that, and that one of the reasons its a pay site and not free, even though there are free movies on here, it does cost a lot of money to maintain a site like this