PDA

View Full Version : Email Verification Disabled on Feb. 16

etworm
02-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Hi,
Lots of members complained that they didn't receive any email verification message from MovieForum.cc
After testing several "big" email system, I strongly recommend members to use Gmail and Hotmail(message sent to spam box) in registration.
If your account still wasn't activated, please use "Edit Profile" to change your email to a Gmail account.
Attention: Yahoo account can not receive verification message from MovieForum.cc.
We are still working on this problem and will release update on this matter.

Updated on Feb. 16
We failed to tackle this issue down completely, so we have to cancel email verification in registration. New member will not be required to verify email address before posting in the forum or watching movies on MovieOnline.cc again.

mimimimi
02-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Thanks to a very kind moderator shinny I managed to actvate my account after days of waiting and having trouble doing so, I changed to a google account and it worked right away.
But unfortunately I missed watching those movies for free......

shinny
02-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks to a very kind moderator shinny I managed to actvate my account after days of waiting and having trouble doing so, I changed to a google account and it worked right away.
But unfortunately I missed watching those movies for free......

Hey there, it was no bother. That's what we're here to do ;)

There are still free movies on the site. Have a look at this link => Free Movies (http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?newkey=serch&mod=list&classid=0&page=0&orderby=movid&keyword=0&type=lookpoint)