PDA

View Full Version : Somthing Wrong with site?

Pantara
04-09-2010, 05:24 AM
Is there somthing wrong with the site? There hasn't been any new movies added in over a week. I thought there would be alot over Easter cause that's a great time to stay in and see a good flick. But nothing. Please get some new movies on here.

waterlilybarb
04-09-2010, 08:44 AM
No news as to why the hold up in new additions. There were some site issues w/the server around the 4th, which may have something to do with the delay, though I can't say for certain.

Pantara
04-11-2010, 01:53 AM
I think I've pretty much had it now. It been what 2 weeks and no new movies? Things are changing on the promoted movies so it's not an issue with the server. So what's the hold up? Is it ever going to be updated or is that it? We all done with this now? What about the people who have bought mg thinking this site would be updated? Will there be a refund for them?

bala
04-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Look there are a lot of movies coming out in the summer so I expect more movies to be updated from may/june onwards.

Right now there isn't any good movies out.

you can't win many member complained bad movies were added last month so they decided stop wait only good movies to added.

you have a choice you can either accept bad B-rated new movies added or wait until they find some good hollywood movies whether it takes few weeks or month the choice is yours. it's really that simple. :)

All we are asking is for you be patient for 3 months :).

I am ok with this as i really enjoy monthly free movie section.

bala
04-11-2010, 08:28 AM
look like 4 new film were added :)

waterlilybarb
04-11-2010, 01:10 PM
I think I've pretty much had it now. It been what 2 weeks and no new movies? Things are changing on the promoted movies so it's not an issue with the server. So what's the hold up? Is it ever going to be updated or is that it? We all done with this now? What about the people who have bought mg thinking this site would be updated? Will there be a refund for them?

While your frustration is understandable, I would ask you to be a bit more patient. The site is still adding new movies. As bala said, one possible reason for the delay could be the complaints that the movies recently added were more B-movies than blockbusters, though we have not been given a reason for the delay by admin.

New movies were added today, and with over 3500 movies to choose from (and still growing), I'm certain there are films you could find to watch that you would enjoy.