PDA

View Full Version : Watch list?!

thegoodwife
04-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Hi,
I'm just wondering if is possible for you guys to add a "watch list" somewhere in the account so when we see something we wish to see add it for an easier way to just go back to it.

I like this site and have seen a couple of good movies, good quality and all but I have to say the site is no too easy to navigate to find movies, yes you can go by genre and all but still have to go trough all of them to find something, or type the name which means you have to know what you're looking for.

Just an idea very late at night.
Thanks

waterlilybarb
04-07-2010, 10:27 AM
I don't know if or when that will be possible, but what I do is send myself a PM with a list of the movies I want to watch. That way on days I don't know what I'm in the mood for, I can check out my list and pick from there. I update it frequently, as I watch movies, and as I find new ones I want to see.

I know it's not as convenient as the type of list you're talking about, but maybe you'll find it helpful for now. :)

thegoodwife
04-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Yeah, ok I see how that could also work, Thanks! I'll try it.

This list thing can be done, would be so much better for us guys.

bala
04-09-2010, 09:30 AM
Why don't you just use this topic and anytime You come across a movie you want to see post it on this topic and if you are smart this could help you keep track, if your luck the movies could eliable to vote in free movie topics.

I am going post my watch list below.

bala
04-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Below are movies i want to watch and this could list for future months.:)

*Monster
*Management*
*Vacancy*
*Planet Terror*
*College*
*Kiss Kiss Bang Bang*
*An American Crime*
*Baby Mama*
*Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties*
*Brooklyn Rules*
* Breach*
*Sarah Landon And The Paranormal Hour*

waterlilybarb
04-09-2010, 09:56 AM
You're welcome to do that Bala (and anyone else who chooses), but I find my PM box easier to find than some threads - so for me the other way is more convenient.

thegoodwife
04-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks for your input Bala (and I'm smart btw) but I also like waterlilybarb's idea better and more organized, although my idea is much better :D

bala
04-09-2010, 10:37 AM
sorry i was just making a suggestion. :)

ps: sorry about smart comment