PDA

View Full Version : Headline:Site to be Offline for Upgrade

etworm
02-04-2009, 12:46 AM
Hello, guys
Thanks for your participation and work in trial run period, and we receive lots of advices and suggestions from warm-hearted members. Our sites will complete trial run and enter a new era. Movieonline.cc and movieforum.cc will be offline from Wednesday Feb 4 at 21:00 PST to Thursday Feb 5 at 03:00 PST for upgrade.
More features and Movie Gold will be enabled. Some movies will require movie gold to watch, and we will continue to offer Free service.
Hope you continue to support us,and we endeavor to provide better and better streaming service for you.

bala
02-04-2009, 01:12 AM
Well we are thankful for the trial periods shame it can't be longer but most of us are happy. i really do hope we are able to earn movie gold easy by partipating on the fourm. i'm student so i can't afford pay for the service :(.

stardaz
02-04-2009, 05:57 AM
I for one am thank full that I had the chance to watch so many movies, and a lot of the movies were new release movies, I hope that when you start back up you will keep the cost down enough so that every one can enjoy this site.
Again Thanks

scorpio9
02-04-2009, 06:35 AM
yes thanks for all the movies that we have been able to access,,as some have said new releases and old classics etc. i have found a couple of glitches in movies but nothing to complain about over 95% of streams have been excellent once again a big thankyou to all the webmasters:)

lexi10
02-04-2009, 06:12 PM
thanks for the free movies. its really a good site. i enjoyed it so much :o

bala
02-05-2009, 05:25 AM
So it's back upgraded let here your opinion guys :)

crappolla
02-05-2009, 11:58 AM
I am a student aswell and I wont be able to afford to purchase a membership. I dont have a job and once Im out ill be in $45000 in dept. Even so, Paying for a service that should be entirely free isn't something I can swallow. I cant support this site because I am a firm believer that information is free and information should be free to distribute. Allot of people will say "nothing is free" and to that I say "only if you support those who set their will upon others". So with that I say goodbye and I wish everyone good luck with the site. Cheers.

bala
02-05-2009, 12:01 PM
I am a student aswell and I wont be able to afford to purchase a membership. I dont have a job and once Im out ill be in $45000 in dept. Even so, Paying for a service that should be entirely free isn't something I can swallow. I cant support this site because I am a firm believer that information is free and information should be free to distribute. Allot of people will say "nothing is free" and to that I say "only if you support those who set their will upon others". So with that I say goodbye and I wish everyone good luck with the site. Cheers.

Please don't leave remember new film added daily are FREE i'm going watch them :)

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 04:58 PM
nothing is free, and to host all these movies actually cost money, you think so, but thanx, and hopefully you will stay, but it does cost money to run a site like this :)