PDA

View Full Version : The Legend Of Zelda

opemnmoop
03-11-2010, 11:07 AM
ive seen several Zelda fans around, such as Linkxgl, Inferno if i can remember correctly, T.Edoc, myself, but i just did a search and there is no thread about Zelda

well, i though it might be nice to start one :-D

so, to start things off, i have a question for you Zelda fans out there... well, out there on BlenderArtists :

Navi, Tatl, Ciela Phantom Hourglass, Ezlo The Minish Cap, the King of Red Lions, or Midna? which do you prefer? i wont name the one from Spirit Tracks, the game is pretty new, so... oh, and i might have missed some, ive never played the GameBoy Colour ones, nor the GBA version of Four Swords - the one on the A Link to the Past GBA cartridge

my opinion? Midna, definitely :-D shes much funnier

T.Edoc - this thread might interest you...lol :-

p.s. oh, and we can discuss timeline theories here too - like, where each games fits in, why, etc... might be fun :- oh, and we can discuss the animations, which would tie it in with Blender, so it wouldnt be totally off topic :-D

shinny
03-11-2010, 11:27 AM
I've moved this into it's own thread as it's nothing to do with new moon.

Shinny

opemnmoop
03-12-2010, 09:05 AM
I dont know, I mean, I cant really see them making a sequal without having Ganondorf in them, but they did realy make it look like he died, but the Triforce of Power has pulled fast ones before.

Have any of you ever seen The Legend of Zelda Cartoon series?