PDA

View Full Version : Tagging movies to watch in the future

niffer572
02-21-2010, 04:18 AM
Is there any way to tag movies that you would like to watch in the future? If there is, please let me know how to do it. If not, is there anyway to add that feature? I spend a lot of time looking for movies to watch just to find that I've run out of time to actually watch one that I want to see. With a tagging feature, I'll be able to quickly find ones that I was interested in watching.

Hypechic
02-21-2010, 05:48 AM
Is there any way to tag movies that you would like to watch in the future? If there is, please let me know how to do it. If not, is there anyway to add that feature? I spend a lot of time looking for movies to watch just to find that I've run out of time to actually watch one that I want to see. With a tagging feature, I'll be able to quickly find ones that I was interested in watching.

I feel your pain, unfortunately, we do not have a tagging feature at this time. In the meantime however, maybe you could do what I do. Find the movies you want to watch then bookmark the movie page on firefox. When you're ready, go through your bookmarks. Works beautifully for me. I haven't tried it on other browsers though.

waterlilybarb
02-22-2010, 04:25 AM
Another thing I do (though it's not as quick as Hypechic's suggestion) is to keep a list of movies I want to see in my PM box. I do add & subtract from it as I watch them. I also add movies we don't have yet, but want to see, so I don't forget about them, so I have a reminder once we do get them.