Which one do you like better?

We seem good selection both these guys films on this site

Seagal all the way !! :D

bala
02-02-2009, 09:31 AM
yeah i like him to :)

lexi10
02-02-2009, 10:18 AM
van damme for me!!!! :D but i like seagal too ...

thebest2k8
02-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Van damme 100%

Hypechic
02-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Steven Seagal - No 1
Jean Claude Van Damme - No 2:D

thebest2k8
02-02-2009, 11:52 PM
CHUCK NORRIS lol:)im joking don't take that serious
hahahahahahaahahaha good old chucky boy
lol

bala
02-03-2009, 03:40 AM
no chuck noris on here mate

thebest2k8
02-03-2009, 12:17 PM
i no i was just kidding lol

fifteenmel
04-08-2009, 02:57 PM
:eek: would have to be a very bad week for movies to make me watch either but at a push i would say Van Dam :p

m0viem0nster
04-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Van Damme. Neither can act, but at least Van Damme's fights look more authentic and believable, Seagal is a girly wuss and I know all fights are choreographed, but Seagal's all look as if they are done to a slow fox-trot.
Seagal + film = bad acting, terrible diologue, awful plot, pathetic fights.
Van Damme + film = bad acting, poor diologue, ok plot, so-so fights.

Van Damme wins by a hair (not Seagal's pony-tail), but I'd rather watch something different

Corleone
04-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Van damme 200%

merron12
04-09-2009, 12:55 AM
I'd have to go with Van Damme. Both are fairly dire in my opinion, seagal possibly beats him in the crappy named movie dept. with such classic titles as Pistol Whipped, Belly of the beast,Today you die.

Seagal possibly beats him in the fighting dept (I honestly don't think Van Damme with his ballerina choreography could take Seagal who is ofcourse the defender of all the indigenous peoples of 'wherever')

But Van Damme for some reason seems to be the lesser of two 'Anuses'.

This slideshow on youtube tries to answer the question apparently based on true events :D

shinny
04-09-2009, 01:11 AM
The reason that I chose Seagal over Van Damme is because he is so over the top.

Both are terrible actors and neither can be taken seriously. However, with Seagal you can like how "bad" he is where as with Van Damme I think he himself takes it more seriously and therefore, for me, is less likable.

kahmeleone
04-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Van Damme seems far less full of himself. The acting is a little better.

Gotta give it to Segal though , for his ability to poke fun at himself by playing himself in spoof flicks. Thus my previous stated opinion may not be reality, as I obviously don't know either personally. What it probably boils down to is that I think Van Damme is hotter, even though Segal and I share some spiritual views.

Yep, Van Damme is a hottie!

gypsiegirl66
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
I don't really care for either, but I'm with shinny on this. I can at least, sit through a Seagal movie. I can't stand Van Dummy, his acting is atrocious, and his movies stink to high Heaven. IMO

jacles
04-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Well i have to say.........Segal cause i like his big black leather jacket and his trusty samuri sword.
He does cool stuff like killing and maiming and killing and not a hair outta place i worship this man he is a god and i like leaving my brain at the door when i watch his movies they are works of art.

okay well thats not completly true. i just saw the latest one with zombie vampire things and it was truely awful Segal said one liners that made no sense and i had hopes that the other actors would gang up on him and kick his pony tail in.

so if i was stuck in a lift with Van Damme, Segal........and chuck hehehe there wouldnt be enough room in that lift for me. all those egos.

spratt89
05-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Tough to choose but I think Van Damme may have the edge

thebest2k8
05-26-2009, 08:18 PM
The reason that I chose Seagal over Van Damme is because he is so over the top.

Both are terrible actors and neither can be taken seriously. However, with Seagal you can like how "bad" he is where as with Van Damme I think he himself takes it more seriously and therefore, for me, is less likable.

yes because van damme thinks he can act, but we all know better lol :D

mekaty
01-21-2010, 01:14 AM
If you are going to see their movies leave your brains behind...just sit there and have popcorn...anyways i'll go for Van Damme..his action scenes looks convincing compared to Segal...at the end both are pathetic