PDA

View Full Version : problemen met inloggen

evilknevel
12-13-2009, 03:37 AM
Hallo beste mensen van deze site, we proberen in te loggen :D maar dat lukt ons niet, we wilden een gratis film kijken:D. maar we moesten ons telkens inloggen ,dit ervaren wij als zeer vervelend:mad:, wat doen we verkeert:)

trulee
12-13-2009, 06:47 AM
Hallo beste mensen van deze site, we proberen in te loggen :D maar dat lukt ons niet, we wilden een gratis film kijken:D. maar we moesten ons telkens inloggen ,dit ervaren wij als zeer vervelend:mad:, wat doen we verkeert:)

English is the language used by this site. That being said, the site has been experiencing an issue with the server. You can reclaim any loss of MG's due to this by sending a PM to etworm the sites administrator.

Axas9
12-13-2009, 07:14 AM
On writing Posts, I have tried to do use of the Fonts, Sizes, etc, but been very unsuccessful, what am I doing wrong?
Thank you in advance for your help.
:o:confused:

trulee
12-13-2009, 01:02 PM
On writing Posts, I have tried to do use of the Fonts, Sizes, etc, but been very unsuccessful, what am I doing wrong?
Thank you in advance for your help.
:o:confused:

If you choose the post reply option usually to the right, you can then make your post and the font, size & colour options will become available as will other icons and smilies. :) Remember to select all of the text you want to modify.

avdplas
12-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Als je jezelf gewoon 1x aanmeld met een wachtwoord en een gebruikersnaam ben je klaar.
Elke keer als je een film wilt kijken log je in met je gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord en klaar ben je!
niks vervelend hoor, je wordt niet lastiggevallen ofzo. ik kijk elke avond een gratis film, super gewoon!

Alice

trulee
12-14-2009, 06:49 AM
Als je jezelf gewoon 1x aanmeld met een wachtwoord en een gebruikersnaam ben je klaar.
Elke keer als je een film wilt kijken log je in met je gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord en klaar ben je!
niks vervelend hoor, je wordt niet lastiggevallen ofzo. ik kijk elke avond een gratis film, super gewoon!

Alice

Alice as I told evilkenivel. english is the language used for posts on this site. You can have own language conversations in PM. It would be appreciated if you would refrain from making non-english posts in future.

Thanks

shinny
12-15-2009, 06:14 AM

As Trulee mentioned we did have problems with the Server so that will be why you couldn't log in. As for the Free Movies, here is a link to what is free at the moment. You don't need MG to watch these => Free Movies (http://www.movieonline.cc/index.php?newkey=serch&mod=list&classid=0&page=0&orderby=movid&keyword=0&type=lookpoint)

As Trulee also mentioned please communicate in English in future. Thanks for your understanding.

shinny
12-15-2009, 06:15 AM

Alice

Just to say that I can see from your reply you were just trying to help evilknevel by replying in Dutch but as it's not a language everyone understands we ask people to communicate in English. As Trulee said, please feel free to PM in Dutch. Thanks

mocaddy09
12-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Hoi Allemaal,

Het volgende probleem doet zich voor ik heb 2 accounts aangemaakt deze werken goed. Nu een paar dagen later weer accounts aangemaakt, gebruikersnaam wachtwoord goed. maar de laatste accounts kunnen niet inloggen gebruikersnaam of wachtwoord niet goed tich keer veranderd geen resultaat wie weet raad

shinny
12-28-2009, 03:22 AM
Hoi Allemaal,

Het volgende probleem doet zich voor ik heb 2 accounts aangemaakt deze werken goed. Nu een paar dagen later weer accounts aangemaakt, gebruikersnaam wachtwoord goed. maar de laatste accounts kunnen niet inloggen gebruikersnaam of wachtwoord niet goed tich keer veranderd geen resultaat wie weet raad

Please contact our admin regarding this, but please communicate in English to him. I can pick up that you had two accounts and the second one is now not working, but please relay this in English to etworm here => pm etworm (http://www.movieforum.cc/private.php?do=newpm&u=12)

trulee
03-16-2010, 09:18 AM
ik gebruik grabit met FTD met en watchdog nu een maandje of 3, en dat gaat prima
totdat ik paar dagen terug mn powernews account verlengde,
sindsdien geeft hij telkens aan geen verbinding te kunnen krijgen met powernews. Plaatje zit in de bijlage

Hoe moet ik dit oplossen? graag hulp

groetjes.

Using a translator this is what I believe your post says:

I use GrabIt with FTD with watchdog and now a month or 3, and that is fine
few days until I return mn power line news account,
since he can not connect again to get to power news. Image is in the Annex

If this is correct I cannot see how we can help you on this forum. Perhaps you should check your equipment if you are having connection problems due to power.