PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude

ohhmmama
11-30-2009, 04:44 PM
I noticed that a lot of the posts in the forum are negative, and I just wanted to start a more positive thread. A place where people can say, thanks for fixing the problem, or i'm really happy to have a great place to watch movies.
For example:
Thanks for increasing the free movies from 30 to 50 in December. That was very generous of you! Also, thanks for taking our votes into consideration. I can't wait to watch many of the films I voted for! The fact that they are there lets me know you are paying attention, and give a .....

I hope many others feel the same way I do and will speak up. 'tis the season! Let's give thanks!!:D

bala
11-30-2009, 11:34 PM
That how it normally is on service website when no problem no-one come on here and when problems start that when negative comments starts. i agree this site is great but there still room for improvement but this site only 1 year old so i think it's done good job surviving.

shinny
12-01-2009, 02:21 AM
I noticed that a lot of the posts in the forum are negative, and I just wanted to start a more positive thread. A place where people can say, thanks for fixing the problem, or i'm really happy to have a great place to watch movies.
For example:
Thanks for increasing the free movies from 30 to 50 in December. That was very generous of you! Also, thanks for taking our votes into consideration. I can't wait to watch many of the films I voted for! The fact that they are there lets me know you are paying attention, and give a .....

I hope many others feel the same way I do and will speak up. 'tis the season! Let's give thanks!!:D

Thanks Ohhmmama, it's always nice to remember the positive things. Unfortunately it's human nature to see the negatives first.

I agree about the increase on the free movies for December + the fact that members get a say in what the free movies should be.

trulee
12-01-2009, 07:13 AM
For example:

Thanks for your positive comments. The site appreciates the negative ones as well as the positive, they both give a chance for improvement.

waterlilybarb
12-01-2009, 02:13 PM
I just wanted to add my appreciation for the comments - good & bad, but it's especially nice to hear some positive feedback. :)

ohhmmama
12-22-2009, 04:41 PM
thanks for adding Where the Wild Things Are!!! I didn't want to watch it in the theater, for fear of crying. I can't wait to watch it here, at home, and sob away!
Also, my daughter really wanted to see Planet 51, and I really wasn't looking that forward to it. Now, if I don't like it, i'm not stuck watching it with her.
You guys are AWESOME!!!
:D

shinny
12-23-2009, 02:15 AM
That's great Ohhmmama. I like that you can control what you want to watch on here. I do like going to the movies for certain films, but it's nice to be able to watch it at home :)

bala
12-27-2009, 10:12 AM
next month is the site first annivesary i hoping for some sort prizes from admin for our support :D. i asked etworm about this he has told me they thinking about it.

ohhmmama
01-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Also, my daughter really wanted to see Planet 51, and I really wasn't looking that forward to it. Now, if I don't like it, i'm not stuck watching it with her.
You guys are AWESOME!!!
She loves Planet 51!!! She has watched it several times, and since it is not available on dvd yet I get major mom points!
Also, we have movie night on Fridays and Fantastic Mr. Fox is saving my butt this week!!! Thanks so much for adding it!!!

bmcarmen
01-29-2010, 12:45 PM
thank you very much!!!:)

ohhmmama
02-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Thanks a lot for adding the extra movies last month. It is great to know that our voices are heard. Also, thanks to Shinny for posting the free movie tabulations early, so people could make an "informed" vote. I usually go through and make my list with others in mind. I hope, now others will do the same.:D
Great customer service! Thanks again!

mekaty
03-02-2010, 07:44 PM
The site appreciates the negative ones as well as the positive, they both give a chance for improvement.

Rightly said, both are necessary but in right quantity and in a proper way. It gives reason for improvement.

bala
03-03-2010, 09:26 AM
i really love diverese selection this month of free movie-notice no super hero movies :lol:

ohhmmama
04-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks for listening to our votes. The free movies this month are outstanding! I think it is great that we can work together, and it really pays off! This website really is the best!!!!:D:D:D

ohhmmama
12-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the extra free moives this month! Your generosity has not gone unnoticed. I think everyone got what they wanted and then some. Not just because of the vote swap, but because you guys are the best! Happy Holidays!!!