etworm
01-06-2009, 11:29 PM
It will be activated later. :D

MaVERiCK
01-08-2009, 12:04 PM
what is 'MG'? > < *N00b*

doorsfan83
01-08-2009, 05:37 PM
mg is movie gold i am guessing the site will be free up until there is a certain number of users after which you will have to have gold to watch the movies. I hope not but i am a genius.

bala
01-09-2009, 05:10 AM
mg is movie gold i am guessing the site will be free up until there is a certain number of users after which you will have to have gold to watch the movies. I hope not but i am a genius.

i think you right but i hope certain movies will be free for short period, i think movies that are popular should have charged under 2g system and movies that unpopular or least view should be free until it reach popular.:p

i also think new movies added onto the site should free for 2 weeks before being charged.:rolleyes:

Also they create other way of earn MG on the fourm :)

Robin45
01-10-2009, 04:45 AM
Urgh ... that would honestly suck.
But if u look at the top of the page there's written "Watch Movie For Free in 2009" so maybe it's like a year thing?

paul3313
01-10-2009, 02:40 PM
what is 'MG'? > < *N00b*
So 'Maverick' your clear and can tell everyone else what exactly and how exactly they are going to work MG points? no...? cheers genius.

bala
01-11-2009, 03:17 AM
it's simple once the promotion period is over some movies will cost 2MG to watch. :)

This would be my GUESS

mak05
01-12-2009, 12:54 AM
other than inviting people, what other ways can we get MG?

dognxtdoor
01-13-2009, 03:35 PM
it's simple once the promotion period is over some movies will cost 2MG to watch. :)

This would be my GUESS

Where are you getting this information from. Just because that is how things are done on our site, does not mean they will be that way here. Even though you wrote this is your GUESS you said it as if you have some authority on the matter.

Why do you continually do this?:confused:

bool
01-16-2009, 07:38 PM
i don't mind advertisements as long as the movies are free...:D

barrt814
01-18-2009, 04:26 AM
i don't mind advertisements as long as the movies are free...:D

Ditto... Although, it would be good to have more ways of earning MG instead of just inviting peeps. However, I am waiting to see how this all plays out.

heluvagr8flik
01-18-2009, 07:30 PM
..I'm sure they want us all to get comfortable watching movies soooo conveniently then see if we are willing to pay for them.

I'm busy getting referrals out. I did it by posting my referral link to this site on my facebook status.

Join a movie forum and post it there (be careful they don't have rules against posting links or you will get booted). It works pretty well. Do it while the flicks are free because nobody will sign up if it's gunna cost em.

It's safer than torrents or file sharing because you don't have the movie DL'd onto your computer therefore getting into legal trouble is nill for us but for the guys who run this site it's a different story. They are putting their butts on the line. So I'm sure they are not in it just for the thrill of it they are gunna want a payoff.

Cheers all!

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 11:42 AM
MG will be activated later and and i think you will need to use those to view movies online, proally one or two MG to watch a movie im geussing

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=heluvagr8flik;305]..I'm sure they want us all to get comfortable watching movies soooo conveniently then see if we are willing to pay for them.

I'm busy getting referrals out. I did it by posting my referral link to this site on my facebook status.

Join a movie forum and post it there (be careful they don't have rules against posting links or you will get booted). It works pretty well. Do it while the flicks are free because nobody will sign up if it's gunna cost em.

It's safer than torrents or file sharing because you don't have the movie DL'd onto your computer therefore getting into legal trouble is nill for us but for the guys who run this site it's a different story. They are putting their butts on the line. So I'm sure they are not in it just for the thrill of it they are gunna want a payoff.

Cheers all![/QUOTE

i dont thinka payoff but more so recovering money for what came out of there pockets for stuff like banwith and all that great stuff that allows you to run a web site and stream, but ofcourse nothing in the world is free
lol;)

thebest2k8
01-22-2009, 05:36 PM
yeah its pretty expensive to run a site like this one

lono1126
01-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Where are you getting this information from. Just because that is how things are done on our site, does not mean they will be that way here. Even though you wrote this is your GUESS you said it as if you have some authority on the matter.

Why do you continually do this?:confused:

Now, now kids why can't we just all get along?:D

unverified
01-26-2009, 09:43 AM
hurm, better not to do this sistem, got many off them will spam hehe... ;)

trulee
01-26-2009, 10:50 AM
hurm, better not to do this sistem, got many off them will spam hehe... ;)

I hope you dont mean you will spam the site - NOT a good idea. If you mean the people you might recommend to the site might spam then I suggest you be more selective :)

thebest2k8
02-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Spam will not be tolerated on this site

thank you!!!!!

bala
02-04-2009, 03:44 AM
Well starting tomorrow they will start charging i don't know about you guys try watch as many movie today before upgrade as possible :)

hoppgrodan
02-04-2009, 06:24 AM
Well starting tomorrow they will start charging i don't know about you guys try watch as many movie today before upgrade as possible :)
i see that me and you Bala are some of the members that have been "Most users ever online". let´s hope that it counts for something... ;-)

bala
02-04-2009, 06:57 AM
Well you only made 1 post but i want see what happends after the upgrade -i want see whether you can earn MG just by spending time on here but there lauch paying service so we see tomorrow how things are going work but good news new flims added will be free :) but i don't know for how long :)

Celticmaidn
02-04-2009, 07:38 AM
From what I understand some free movies will be available. An earning system is not in place yet but might be something that will show up in the future. If I am wrong someone please correct me. Fingers crossed. :)
Remember this site is still new and will be growing.

SteveNN
02-05-2009, 04:17 AM
i dont no why u have to pay for it now it is so stupid tbh i came onto thhis site cos u dont have to pay unlike every where else soo i dont no why u have done that for it was great without it

SteveNN
02-05-2009, 04:18 AM
i see that me and you Bala are some of the members that have been "Most users ever online". let´s hope that it counts for something... ;-)

i think its stupid paying for it now after many weeks / months it passes time aswell i will always come to this site to watch movies but not no more

MaVERiCK
02-05-2009, 04:20 AM
So 'Maverick' your clear and can tell everyone else what exactly and how exactly they are going to work MG points? no...? cheers genius.

what the hell is this about? Do you think you could be more clear on the meaning of what you said please thanks.

SteveNN
02-05-2009, 04:39 AM
Well you only made 1 post but i want see what happends after the upgrade -i want see whether you can earn MG just by spending time on here but there lauch paying service so we see tomorrow how things are going work but good news new flims added will be free :) but i don't know for how long :)

yes i agree u should earn MG while being on the site i think the more films u watch watch the more MG u get

bala
02-05-2009, 04:44 AM
Well have you seen changes we are going losing members :(

2bucks
02-05-2009, 09:14 AM
how can we have MG???

bala
02-05-2009, 09:18 AM
pay for it or use you invitation code send to people you know :)

Celticmaidn
02-05-2009, 09:19 AM
By refering others and you can purchase it. Please check here http://www.movieonline.cc/ for more information.

Jborgerding
02-05-2009, 02:11 PM
I for one an unable to pay $30, and the invitation code is crap. Not only is the incentive small, but the design can only be utilized by the few people who have regularly visited sites or blogs. I don't understand why this site cannot operate the same way Hulu does.

I do not think I will be coming back.

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
I for one an unable to pay $30, and the invitation code is crap. Not only is the incentive small, but the design can only be utilized by the few people who have regularly visited sites or blogs. I don't understand why this site cannot operate the same way Hulu does.

because hulu doesn't have all HD movies that all work, this site is great , i'am sorry if you missed out on the one month free movies, that was also great, and there is still a free movie zone, which is pretty great

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
i think i over did it with the great lol:)

bool
02-05-2009, 08:43 PM
i initially thought that all movies here would gonna need MGs to watch... i was wrong...some movies are still free... anyway, movies with MGs or without MGs, i will still stick with you guyz.... well, with all financial and economic crisis happening everywhere on planet earth, do you still expect to get things free?....come on people!....:D.. i tell you there is only one place on earth where you can get something free....and that is here on www.movieonline.cc....

admin: that would be 10 MGs for me guyz...:D

bool
02-05-2009, 09:22 PM
because hulu doesn't have all HD movies that all work, this site is great , i'am sorry if you missed out on the one month free movies, that was also great, and there is still a free movie zone, which is pretty great

hulu is a crap...i would also say it has discriminatory policy...it works only for USA viewers...it's not like here in movieonline where anyone from anywhere on planet earth with internet access is welcomed with open arms :).....

bool
02-05-2009, 09:26 PM

i'm sure you will come back with a different name :D....

thebest2k8
02-06-2009, 10:10 PM
he will defentilly be coming back lol