PDA

View Full Version : Is watching movies here being restricted now?

bool
02-01-2009, 04:41 AM
i'm unable to watch full movies nowadays... i could only watch the first 10 minutes of the movies and it would stop streaming after that..

movies being free, is watching restricted now here?...

airliurbasi
02-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Hey there, any show in particular that you can't stream cause so far, I've not encountered any problems.

bool
02-01-2009, 05:27 AM
Hey there, any show in particular that you can't stream cause so far, I've not encountered any problems.

well any movie i tried to watch would just stop loading after approximately 10 minutes... i have no idea what is happening..

asaasa
02-01-2009, 06:43 AM
is it possible to watch 2 movies? while the other one is playing and the other one is loading.. thanks for the reply.. ^_^

shinny
02-01-2009, 07:40 AM
i'm unable to watch full movies nowadays... i could only watch the first 10 minutes of the movies and it would stop streaming after that..

movies being free, is watching restricted now here?...

Try watching it in realplayer mode. You click the R down the bottom right side of the screen when it opens and then select "play in realplayer". Once it opens in realplayer, let it load up. You can pause it until it has fully loaded. You will know that it's fully loaded when the bar goes blue right up to the end.

shinny
02-01-2009, 07:58 AM
is it possible to watch 2 movies? while the other one is playing and the other one is loading.. thanks for the reply.. ^_^

Yes, it is possible. Open the movie as normal. Get the URL from the Top of the screen. Open Realplayer and go to File=> New=> New Web browser. Paste the url in here and hit return. It will open the film.
You can do that as many times as you want. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's loaded. It still has to communicate to the server if it has a problem.
To get it to actually load, you need to watch in Realplayer mode. You can only do that once. But, you can have one open in the normal screen (and be watching it) and the other in "realplayer mode" loading in the background. To get to Realplayer mode click on the R at the bottom right of the screen (one whichever one you decide to load)

Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you have anymore questions.

asaasa
02-01-2009, 08:22 AM
thanks.. its working now.. i'll keep on posting if i have some questions regarding this site..and some common questions..

thanks again shinny!!
:D:D
Yes, it is possible. Open the movie as normal. Get the URL from the Top of the screen. Open Realplayer and go to File=> New=> New Web browser. Paste the url in here and hit return. It will open the film.
You can do that as many times as you want. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it's loaded. It still has to communicate to the server if it has a problem.
To get it to actually load, you need to watch in Realplayer mode. You can only do that once. But, you can have one open in the normal screen (and be watching it) and the other in "realplayer mode" loading in the background. To get to Realplayer mode click on the R at the bottom right of the screen (one whichever one you decide to load)

Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you have anymore questions.

bala
02-01-2009, 09:08 AM
i don't know about you but i notice yesterday the loading was slow during evening but than few hours later back to normal :)

thebest2k8
02-01-2009, 07:40 PM
probably because there is more traffic on the site, now:)

bool
02-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Try watching it in realplayer mode. You click the R down the bottom right side of the screen when it opens and then select "play in realplayer". Once it opens in realplayer, let it load up. You can pause it until it has fully loaded. You will know that it's fully loaded when the bar goes blue right up to the end.

i always watch movies in real player mode...i would pause it for a few minutes just to get enough buffer before playing it again.. i had been watching flawlessly :) till few days ago. but this time its frustrating :mad:... it would just load for at least 10 minutes and then stop and never to resume loading again... so i started to think that maybe free movies here are not really free at all :D...

bool
02-02-2009, 04:00 AM

yeah i think you are right...as this site becoming more popular there will be more people logging in and loading movies...more traffic...result is congestion...

shinny
02-02-2009, 08:36 AM
i always watch movies in real player mode...i would pause it for a few minutes just to get enough buffer before playing it again.. i had been watching flawlessly :) till few days ago. but this time its frustrating :mad:... it would just load for at least 10 minutes and then stop and never to resume loading again... so i started to think that maybe free movies here are not really free at all :D...

Ok, so if that happens again just drag the bar up about 10 seconds or so. That usually kick-starts it off again.

trulee
02-02-2009, 12:17 PM
.... it would just load for at least 10 minutes and then stop and never to resume loading again... so i started to think that maybe free movies here are not really free at all :D...

LO that made me laugh that you would think the movies werent really free coz you were having trouble viewing though to be fair.... it says watch movies free in 2009, it didnt say for how long:D

thebest2k8
02-02-2009, 11:43 PM
yea and more ttraffic means more people , on the site, which means this site is getting pretty popular, ive sent some invitaion codes out, and people i have sent them to love the site, its an amazing site...

shakil
02-05-2009, 06:06 AM

yes i think it is due increased traffic

thebest2k8
02-05-2009, 10:16 AM
yea this new look for the site is nice, is it meor is there a lot of movies now lol

bool
02-05-2009, 08:23 PM
has admin considered upgrading their servers to meet traffic demand?.... i love your site...videos are very clear and site looks simple and appearance is not intimidating unlike other movie online sites.... also you have lots of movie choices, being a new site though...

dianann3
02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
did those movie restrictions regarding account membership levels always exist, and i just never noticed? or is it a new thing?

kahmeleone
02-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Yes, we were offering a free trial for our first month up; there are still plenty of awesome free movies to enjoy, as well as ways to earn mg (movie gold, our currency system). You'll also see as you look into purchasing MG that it's incredibly cheap per movie, all high quality with no annoying commercials, malware, viruses or spam...

Can't beat that anywhere. We rocketh:D:p:D

stardaz
02-06-2009, 01:58 AM
I have watched a lot of movies and have not had any kind of problem other then a few glitches an only one movie with a really low sound.

thebest2k8
02-06-2009, 10:31 PM
yes this site is very good compared to others