PDA

View Full Version : All Movies should be free for december only (my suggestion)

bala
11-01-2009, 05:04 AM
I think it would be very nice of this site if all movies were to be free during December only than go back 30 free movie voting for 2010 because of Christmas.:D

What do you think. if you agree can members please reply i want all movies to be free for December, if i get 100 members to reply before 27 November, i could pm Etworm (the administrator) about this idea. i think every member would like this idea not just me.:)

trulee
11-01-2009, 08:00 AM
I think it would be very nice of this site if all movies were to be free during December only than go back 30 free movie voting for 2010 because of Christmas.:D

What do you think. if you agree can members please reply i want all movies to be free for December, if i get 100 members to reply before 27 November, i could pm Etworm (the administrator) about this idea. i think every member would like this idea not just me.:)

Oh Bala if we are doing our christmas lists early then......

Dear Santa

Please can I have peace and harmony for the whole world or at least for the month of December. Will you do this if I get 100 people to agree with me?

Love trulee

bala
11-01-2009, 08:31 AM
I'm only one man if the whole world agree to that it can be done :)

ps: why are you always sarcastic about my suggestion :eek:

shinny
11-01-2009, 08:34 AM
I'm closing this thread until etworm has reviewed (link sent) - he can re-open and reply.

Bala, we welcome suggestions but I think you need to be realistic here. Movieonline already provide 30 free movies every month. Not only that, but they allow members to suggest what ones they would like.

I think we should be grateful for this. Etworm could quite easily take this away. It's a pretty good deal that I wouldn't be bringing too much attention to it by asking for more.

etworm
11-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Thank you, bala.
Your idea is good, but not realistic.
I understood that we should give some surprise to members for Christmas, so the number of free movies in December will increase to 50.