PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen general discussion

bala
10-29-2009, 12:42 PM
http://images.movieonline.cc/image03/Transformers.Revenge.of.the.jpg

Wow this was very long action film so i should have a lot to say about this film however there isn't much i can say personally i found movie way too long there could easily made this into a 2 hours movie which is only negative thing i can say about this movie.

What i liked about this sequel was that it had what first movie had the various transformers but bumblebee was kind amusing to watch how it destroyed the whole house.

Megan Fox did a decent job however she just eye candy i think movie could worked without her :D.

The special effects were fantastic and i really enjoyed the CGI aspect of this movie and i was worried that producer would get carried away using this but there didn't.

i give this 4 out 5 rating

fant-k
11-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Im in C3s boat but were going tomorrow.

Megan Fox does nothing for me and the Transformers universe does nothing for me. T1 was enjoyable but I couldnt watch it more than once.

Frustratingly, I cant decide whether Shia LeBoeuf sp? is a good young actor or a really annoying young actor.

mekaty
03-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Went to see just for "Megan Fox"...she is new Meryl Streep...LOLs

waterlilybarb
03-11-2010, 01:28 AM
I cant decide whether Shia LeBoeuf sp? is a good young actor or a really annoying young actor.

LOL! I haven't seen this movie, but your comment made me chuckle, so I had to share that with you. Thanks for the smile. :) Personally, I'm not sure which I find him yet either. I think time will be the telling factor.

Nightfall
03-23-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm sorry Bala but there is no way Transformers 2 deserves 4 stars.
I would give it 2 MAX. I wrote an open letter to Michael Bay and crew below to explain why :)

"Dear Michael Bay (And all others involved in making Transformers 2).

This Movie was supposed to be a Transformers movie.

It was NOT supposed to be a Small Soldiers movie where little toys and household objects become killer warriors.

It was NOT supposed to be a Van Wilder movie about college, ***, pot, and pathetic dirty and racist jokes.

It was NOT supposed to be a Species movie where aliens take on female bodies and try and seduce/kill the protagonist.

It was NOT supposed to be a Terminator movie where a number of robotic exoskeletons hunt for a human protagonist while exchanging fire with earth soldiers.

It was NOT supposed to be a Baywatch movie where there is more time dedicated to the heroine running in slow motion than there is time allotted to the final battle of the movie.

I would go on but I have tried to erase most of the movie from my mind.

In closing
In a movie where the writers said no to an appearance by the Dinobots because they could not figure out how to explain why they changed to Dinosaurs instead of cars, even though they had Scorponok (The scorpion character) in the first movie and Ravage (The panther like creature) in the second movie, it should come as no surprise that the writers try to get laughs by giving Skyfire a walking stick and bad back, and Devastator a pair of wrecking ball testicles. "

Aside from the SFX, this movie is nothing...