PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed General Discussion

bala
10-29-2009, 12:31 PM
http://images.movieonline.cc/image03/Obsessed.jpg

This movie was good however what lets it down is Beyoncé Knowles you could clearly see she found it hard doing this role unlike Ali Larter who was fantastic in her role i mean she really is a talented actress to play the psycho and it suits her.

The story-line was good however i think they went a little too far with women fighting in house i just found that very stupid. maybe that's just me.

The guy i had mixed feelings about on one hand i felt bad for him but on other it was kind of amusing to see him suffer :D.

3 out 5 rating :o

TamnavoinnY
12-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Am i too obsessed with this game i have a notpad to write down sectors to check out and ships i need to save up for

johnny1971
12-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Am i too obsessed with this game i have a notpad to write down sectors to check out and ships i need to save up for

what game are you playing then??????

waterlilybarb
12-02-2009, 03:57 PM
what game are you playing then??????

Since this is a thread about the movie Obsessed, I was wondering the same thing...and how it's relevant to this discussion? :confused:

mekaty
01-21-2010, 12:58 AM
whole movie was done just to give a space to Beyonce, but unfortunately she is the weak link...she should stick to singing...