PDA

View Full Version : District 9 Discussion

bala
10-29-2009, 12:17 PM
http://images.movieonline.cc/image03/District.9.jpg

Well this was another film i really loved to watch unfortunately what was let down was that there were no subtitles on this copy however that didn't stop me from enjoying this movie and as sci-fi fan i thought this movie was good i was worried that they would over shoot alien thing but they didn't and if you look past the language problem i think you might enjoy this movie however given half the movies has no subtitles it does ruin some of the experience of watching this movie.:(

3 out of 5 would a 4 with subtitles

sherifomran
11-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Hai, thank you very much possible

ohhmmama
11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
:mad:I really don't think the movie should be on here without the subtitles. I saw it in the theater and the subtitles are a HUGE part of the movie. You may as well be watching it without any sound at all!
That said, I will now say that I think this is the best movie I have seen all year BY FAR! Even though it is a sci-fi film (and I admit I am a huge sci-fi fan), I think it transcends all genres. It is a powerful statement on humanity as well as a beautiful love story. I would give it six stars if I could!:p

mekaty
01-25-2010, 11:40 PM
District 9 is the movie of the year in every sense. If anyone hasn't seen then he don't know what he is missing.